The Cotillion

Blue Springs, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Cotillion

A modern wedding venue in Blue Springs, Missouri, The Cotillion is the breathtaking combination of timeless beauty and contemporary, chic style and design. With such versatility and a gorgeous base, couples who host their weddings here love the functionality and luxury that this special venue has to offer. Other locations simply cannot compare to The Cotillion when surveying benefits, services and overall appeal.

Facilities and Capacity
With just one stunning ballroom, The Cotillion can truly be transformed into your dream wedding with their expert and accommodative staff. This indoor venue can easily seat up to 300 guests with nearly 7,000 square feet of space, including a dance floor area. Small and large weddings alike find The Cotillion to be the perfect location that provides an exciting, yet romantic atmosphere.

The Cotillion is such a versatile space due to the vast number of services and precision with which the staff handles your requests. Some of the services you can expect at this gorgeous venue include:

• Bridal suite

R
Featured
Robin

Married on 10/10/2010

I had may wedding and reception all at the Cotillion in October and it was great. The place is just beautiful and romantic, It's a new facility with great equipment, kitchen, bar and dance floor.A ... Read more great bonus was 5 flat screen televisions that you can show a slideshow on during your event. There is so much room you can seat up to 300 guest, parking was great also. Britney was great and professional to work with, she responded to any questions i had in a timely manner and she was very flexible my schedule. My day couldn't have gone as smooth without Britney's help. I would recommend the Cotillion to anyone that is hosting a event. ROBIN BROWN

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/02/2013

Brittany is amazing! The venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how pretty it was! Brittany help us out tremendously! Not only did she answer any questions we had and refer us to a ... Read more fantastic DJ but she ran our bar the whole evening! This place made our wedding special!!!!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/06/2011

The Cotillion was so one of the most affordable venues I found during my wedding planning. Everyone was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Brittany was great to work with. Read more The Cotillion was so one of the most affordable venues I found during my wedding planning. Everyone was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Brittany was great to work with.