The Country Canner

Harrisonburg, VA · View map

About The Country Canner

Wedding and Party planning can be stressful as well exciting, so we want to make the ordering process as easy as possible by giving you straight forward pricing information and design options that are easy to understand. Whether you want it simple or complex, we can deliver a memorable wedding or party favor that will fit your color scheme and theme. Browse list of design options on our website and choose the ones that fit your design idea. We look forward to personalizing labels to your specifications.

Choose one or two of our 80 delicious homemade jam, jelly or butter flavors for your guests to take home to remember your day. Choose one of our previously designed examples to make your own, or we will create one from scratch according to your wants. We can't wait to work with you to make your big day as special as it should be.

8 Reviews for The Country Canner

8 The Country Canner Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 07/28/2018

We ordered jams from Country Canner as favors for our Virginia farm wedding. Working with them with a breeze and the jams were very tasty! Gets really liked them! And when I took a trip to their store ... Read more store in Harrisonburg, I was amazed by the variety of flavors they have!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/18/2015

I ordered wedding favors for our wedding for July 18, 2015. I have to say everyone at Country Canner was fantastic! The entire process from start to finish was super easy! Catherine was a pleasure to ... Read more work with and had no problem adjusting little things on the label to make the perfect one! Thank you again for all your help Country Canner!

User3474385

2+ years ago

I LOVE the Country Canner. We have been visiting them for years, and when I saw that they provide wedding favors (mini jars of jam), I was so excited. They allowed us to design our own label for the ... Read more jam, so it would match the rest of our wedding stationery/theme. It turned out beautifully, and of course-- the jam is delicious!