The Couture Closet

La Grange, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About The Couture Closet

The Couture Closet is a wedding gown boutique in La Grange, Kentucky. The company has been part of the wedding industry for more than eight years, dressing brides from Lexington, Oldham County, and southern Indiana. It specializes in a variety of bridal styles, from romantic to glamourous to chic -- just name it, and they will have it. The Couture Closet strives to create an environment where brides feel comfortable and stress-free when looking for that dream dress.

Designs Offered
The Couture Closet annually updates their bridal gown collection. It provides dress and attire services such as appointments, sample sales, and trunk shows. Its dress and attire items include:

• Bridal gowns

T
Featured
Taylor Bugg

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Couture Closet was my first stop from the airport, and I'm so glad it was!

While I am originally from Louisville, I grew up and currently live in San Diego. However, I want to get married in my home state of Kentucky. Multiple family members recommended I go look at dresses ... Read more at Couture Closet while I was in town. I ended up having to go straight to my appointment from the airport due to some very last minute change in plans. I was overwhelmed with how kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and genuine everyone was. Brooke was especially patient with me, as I had no idea what I wanted and had never tried on any dresses before. She helped me find my wedding dress, and I could not be more thankful and excited! If only every aspect of planning a wedding was as easy and fun as finding my dress at Couture Closet. I would recommend Couture Closet to any bride, no matter if you are local or from across the country like me! They truly made this California girl feel so loved and right back at home. I will be eternally grateful.

P
Paige

Married on 10/27/2018

So personal and lovely

The ladies at Couture Closet are perfect! From choosing my dress to finding me seamstress to steaming it the day before my wedding, they were just so accommodating. After the fourth store, I felt a ... Read more little discouraged, I couldn't choose between two dresses and they helped me figure out which one without me feeling pressured! They give you so comfortable and at home with them!

Kasey
Kasey

Married on 10/13/2018

WOW! Best. Experience. Ever.

Holy crap, Couture Closet is hands down the BEST! Place to shop for a wedding dress! I had been to two different bridal shops before my appointment with Couture Closet and both couldn not compare ... Read more with the level of service and the super fun experience that CC offered. The knowledge and variety of plus size gowns that CC had was OUTSTANDING!! I tried on so many wonderful dresses and Lauren and Tera had the perfect understanding of what I was looking for. From the moment I walked into the shop to the moment I left with my dress (and beyond, as they follow up with their brides) I was celebrated and treated with kindness - I always left that shop feeling like a million bucks! I will never stop singing praises for Couture Closet and would highly recommend them to any bride!