The Covenant at Murray Mansion

Racine, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Covenant at Murray Mansion

The Covenant at Murray Mansion is a newly renovated banquet hall in Racine, Wisconsin. Originally a church, it was then renovated to a contemporary ceremony and reception events space. With its beautiful stained glass windows, massive vaulted ceilings and 14-foot pipe organ bar, it is a unique space for your wedding day. Attached to The Covenant is a historic mansion, built in 1874, that also went through a full renovation.

Facilities and Capacity

The Covenant at Murray Mansion is able to accommodate up to 320 guests. The adjoining Murray Mansion can host your cocktail hour or can be utilized as a morning-of bridal suite for you and your bridesmaids to get dressed and ready on-site. When booked separate from The Covenant, Murray Mansion is able to host small weddings and reception of events up to 75 guests. It is also a perfect atmosphere for engagement parties or rehearsal dinners.

The Covenant at Murray Mansion can provide many of the services you could need on your wedding day. This venue provides the following services:

• Event planning
  • Setup/cleanup
  • Rentals (chairs, tables, linens, tableware, etc)
  • Lighting/sound

Alanna
Featured
Alanna

Married on 10/17/2016

Exquisite, Elegant, Magnificant, Lavish, Magical. These are the words that come to mind when reminiscing on our most radiantly perfect wedding day.

WOW! Where does one begin to describe an experience at The Covenant at Murray Mansion. From the most eloquent venue setting decor to the delectable culinary selections. The attention to detail was ... Read more impeccable, but most importantly, I cannot even begin to express my gratitude towards the wedding coordinator Hannah and the entire staff who brought my vision to life. The wedding coordinator, chefs, servers, and bartenders where there to meet every desire one could ever dream of. The simplicity the Covenant offered to planning my wedding was what any bride would ever dream of. The process was easy, breezy, completely stress free, and beyond fun! Hannah gave me a list of possible vendors to choose from and from that day on everything else just fell into place. I am so grateful to Hannah, my wedding coordinator, for making my wedding such an incredible experience and making me feel so at ease and important! I could not have asked for a better experience. My greatest wish is for Hannah to feel the same way on her upcoming wedding day as she made me feel for mine. Without Hannah I would have been lost! Aside from The Covenant's gorgeous atmosphere, Hannah is by far the most incredible asset to the venue! My Bridal party and I had the most wonderful and beautiful time getting ready in the mansion! The modern atmosphere and dainty details were exactly what I envisioned to be surrounded by in preparation for my special day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue, staff, and delicious entrees. Thank you to all who were a part of my day and best wishes to those who have upcoming nuptials with The Covenant at Murray Mansion. Hands down it will be the best decision you make!! xoxo Alanna Mikolas

K
Kelly Grabarec

Married on 05/11/2019

Best choice we made while planning!

My husband and I were married at The Covenant at Murray Mansion on May 11, 2019 and it couldn't have been more perfect! While planning, Hanni was always available to answer whatever questions I had ... Read more and to offer her professional opinion. Actually laying out all details and timeline for our wedding day had us saying, "That's it?" The team made it so easy! On the wedding day, we had the entire property and getting ready in the Mansion was extremely convenient and there are so many photo opportunities. Our photographer was in heaven! Not once was I bothered by the staff with questions or issues during set up or the reception, which was such a stress reliever. They took care of set up AND take down of all of our decor! If there were any issues, I didn't know it! Our guests are still raving about all of the food and the attentiveness and efficiency of the waitstaff and bartenders and about what a unique and gorgeous venue it is! Our day couldn't have gone more smoothly and that is all thanks to Hanni, Lexie, Hannah, and the rest of the staff. We are so happy we chose The Covenant at Murray Mansion for one of the most important and special days of our lives!

L
Laura Kinzie

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

I could not have asked for a better experience at The Covenant at Murray Mansion. We had a smaller wedding so we chose the Murray mansion for our ceremony and reception site and it was an absolutely ... Read more beautiful space and we had a wonderful time! It was so convenient to only have to work with one venue for ceremony, reception, food, drinks, dessert and even a place to stay, the Parrish house, the night before and the night of the wedding. I highly recommend the Covenant for a wedding large or small!! Excellent service and they tailored everything to my needs and wants.