The Cover Girls

Tulsa, OK · View map

About The Cover Girls

The Cover Girls are excited about every single wedding we do!!! We have beautiful chair covers and a large selection of sashes. We also specialize in Sweetheart Tables. Sweetheart Tables allow the newly wed couple to enjoy an initimate setting in which to enjoy their reception dinner. Each Sweetheart Table is set specifically and personally with the couple's memorabilia.

15 Reviews for The Cover Girls

15 The Cover Girls Reviews

E
Erin

Event date: 12/08/2012

Jane is a delight to work with. She has wonderful suggestions and will provide excellent service and results. Read more Jane is a delight to work with. She has wonderful suggestions and will provide excellent service and results.

M
Mary

Married on 07/07/2012

I used Cover Girls for my daughter's wedding reception held at the Hard Rock Casino in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The covers and bows on the chair were so beautiful and so added to the beauty of the venue.I ... Read more would recommend them to everyone. They were so easy to work with and made my stress level so much less. Such a wonderful compnay!

K
Kinsey

Married on 05/13/2011

Cover Girls provided the chair bows and table runners for my wedding at Skelly Lodge. They were beautiful and everything I wanted. Jane with Cover Girls is great to work with. I would recommend them ... Read more them to anyone.