The Crystal Bride

Geneva, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About The Crystal Bride

The Crystal Bride is an elegant bridal boutique in Geneva, Illinois. This team of bridal consultants and design specialists provides you with an unforgettable shopping experience. The quiet, luxury bridal suite offers each bride the time and relaxed environment to explore, try on, and find the gown of her dreams. The Crystal Bride is one of Chicagoland’s most popular bridal boutiques, not only for their quality gowns but because of the quality experience they offer every time.

Services
The Crystal Bride offers a variety of gowns for each person in your bridal party. On the first floor you will find a variety of dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers. On the second floor you can explore the bridal suite, where hundreds of bridal gowns are awaiting for you to try. The Crystal Bride also provides accessories including veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, sashes, and more.

259 Reviews for The Crystal Bride

259 The Crystal Bride Reviews

C
Featured
Chelsea Spear

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Amazing Experience!

After a couple different bridal boutique visits in the western suburbs, I decided to check out The Crystal Bride and I’m SO glad I did. The Sales Manager, Kayla, was amazing. I somewhat knew what I ... Read more was looking for in a wedding dress and based on the small amount of information I provided she was able to pull a number of dresses that fit my style even though I didn’t actually know what my style was! She’s excellent at listening and applying, and also helping you make final decisions without actually making the decision for you. I almost don’t want to tell people about her because I selfishly want her to be my stylist forever lol! She’s a gem, as is this boutique- visit and you won’t regret it. P.S. they also have gorgeous mother-of-the bride/groom and bridesmaid dresses. We’ll be back for those in the future.

H
Hannah Slowikowski

Getting married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful Experience!

The staff was amazing in helping me search for a wedding dress. They let us choose whatever we wanted off the rack and try them on. While the sample sizes they had were rather small, the selection was ... Read more amazing! Even though I did not purchase my wedding dress here, I still recommend them for any future bride to visit!

A
Amanda Melody

Getting married on 09/19/2020

So patient

Let me just say how incredible my experience was here. I went back 3 times and worked with Irene on each visit. My first appointment I said yes to the dress, but then was unsure when I went home. ... Read more Irene as well as everyone there was so kind and understanding. Irene was so so patient and because of that I did not feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. She was a saint. I truly do not have enough good things to say about her. She listened to what I was saying and genuinely cared that I felt I was making the right decision. Thank you again!