The Crystal Room

Wisconsin Dells, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Crystal Room

The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's Grille is a ballroom and banquet hall in the beautiful Wisconsin Dells. This wedding venue is styled in vintage elegance for couples in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 300 wedding guests in the Crystal Room. The space is accented with vintage decor, elegant crystal chandeliers, an embossed ceiling and an antique Brunswick bar. Highlights include a double sided fieldstone fireplace for a beautiful photo backdrop and a grand staircase for a stunning entrance.

The Crystal Room is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. With only one event scheduled on-site per day, the banquet staff and manager will be devoted to making your wedding exactly what you envision it to be.

Cuisine
Couples can choose between plated options or a buffet setting to suit the particular feel of the event. Tastings are also available.

28 Reviews for The Crystal Room

28 The Crystal Room Reviews

Featured
User6642435

2+ years ago

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in the Crystal room at Buffalo Phil's. The room is a vintage, beautiful and timeless background for you event. We said our "I do's" in front of the fireplace ... Read more and it was pure magic! I couldn't have imagined a better place to have been married! Mike Nerby, the banquet manager was so amazing! He helped me put together an amazing menu for dinner, we picked the buffet with 3 meat choices and 2 sides, my guest RAVED about the food for days after! Mike also assisted in helping me find a local bakery for my cupcakes for the wedding. He also kept in contact with me days before my wedding to ensure it went well and helped me with the rehearsal as well!

Hailey
Hailey

Getting married on 07/17/2020

My wedding

Just ha sky wedding here last weekend and they did such an amazing job making it the perfect day! Mike is absolutely amazing and so down to earth. They go above and beyond what any venue would do for ... Read more you. I highly recommend this place, not only is it beautiful but the catering is so gpod’

Miranda
Miranda Horgan

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent venue for a perfect wedding

Had my wedding here May 18, 2019. Food was amazing! Mike and Michelle were amazing to work with! Mike was awesome and great to work with! I can’t thank you guys enough because my wedding was ... Read more absolutely beautiful and perfect! Couldn’t of picked a better venue!