The Crystal Room

Wisconsin Dells, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Crystal Room

The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's Grille is a ballroom and banquet hall in the beautiful Wisconsin Dells. This wedding venue is styled in vintage elegance for couples in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 300 wedding guests in the Crystal Room. The space is accented with vintage decor, elegant crystal chandeliers, an embossed ceiling and an antique Brunswick bar. Highlights include a double sided fieldstone fireplace for a beautiful photo backdrop and a grand staircase for a stunning entrance.

The Crystal Room is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. With only one event scheduled on-site per day, the banquet staff and manager will be devoted to making your wedding exactly what you envision it to be.

Cuisine
Couples can choose between plated options or a buffet setting to suit the particular feel of the event. Tastings are also available.

30 Reviews for The Crystal Room

30 The Crystal Room Reviews

Featured
User6642435

2+ years ago

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in the Crystal room at Buffalo Phil's. The room is a vintage, beautiful and timeless background for you event. We said our "I do's" in front of the fireplace ... Read more and it was pure magic! I couldn't have imagined a better place to have been married! Mike Nerby, the banquet manager was so amazing! He helped me put together an amazing menu for dinner, we picked the buffet with 3 meat choices and 2 sides, my guest RAVED about the food for days after! Mike also assisted in helping me find a local bakery for my cupcakes for the wedding. He also kept in contact with me days before my wedding to ensure it went well and helped me with the rehearsal as well!

Hailey
Hailey

Getting married on 07/17/2020

My wedding

Just ha sky wedding here last weekend and they did such an amazing job making it the perfect day! Mike is absolutely amazing and so down to earth. They go above and beyond what any venue would do for ... Read more you. I highly recommend this place, not only is it beautiful but the catering is so gpod’

B
Brittani Kahelski

Married on 07/20/2019

BOOK NOW, You will not regret it

Book Book Book! You will NOT regret it. Mike, the wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing, we couldn't have done it without him. You can tell he and his staff love what they do. He took the time to ... Read more explain his expectations, asked what ours were and he made whatever we wanted happen. We were even able to use live fish (bettas) for our center pieces. The food was to die for and even a month later we are talking about how delicious it was, even our guests are still talking about it. It was the most affordable venue in the Wisconsin Dells area and worth every single penny. The room itself is a hidden gem and is not what you would expect at all when walking into Buffalo Phil's. I could seriously go on and on about it but find out for yourself you will not regret it!