The Crystal Shoe Company

Blackburn · View map

About The Crystal Shoe Company

Founded in 2012, The Crystal Shoe Company is a dynamic, innovative, creative, fast-growing company specializing in crystals shoes, crystal handbags, bridal accessories and much much more!

A self-made entrepreneur , I’ve spent the past few months living my dream – paving my own road and running my own business, learning new things, living passionately and taking on new challenges each day.

In my line of work “patience is a virtue” - quite literally. Endless hours of carefully hand placing each individual crystal can take its toll on most people…but not to me! I revel in such challenges. I turn ideas into designs and designs into works of crystal art. Attention to detail is key - for which I have plenty.

Away from work I am a wife, a mother (just the one - yet), a daughter, a tecchie nerd, an organized project manager, an in-closet “Glee” lover, a runner and generally having an answer to every question posed by my husband,…(My wife is Google he quips sarcastically)

Hold your excitement whilst you browse The Collection and then drop me a line if something takes your fancy, we’re always here to help!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

The Crystal Shoe Company FAQ