The Crystal Vase Flowers and Gifts

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About The Crystal Vase Flowers and Gifts

The Crystal Vase Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist located in Louisiana. This father-daughter team has been creating beautiful floral arrangements for weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other wedding-related events for over a decade. They work hard to ensure that each set of clients receives high-quality products, along with great customer service.

The Crystal Vase Flowers and Gifts offers consultations to allow you to sit down and plan out your vision with them. They can assist with the event design process and creating the arrangements. They even do delivery, setup, and cleanup, as well. They offer a great selection off arrangements in varying styles, including classic, modern, rustic, glamorous, romantic, and vintage. The arrangements available for order are:

• Aisle decor

F
Featured
Fabiola

Married on 09/23/2017

I don’t know where to even begin.... Crystal worked with me, and my vision (that constantly changed) throughout my entire planning and wedding period. Not only were her prices better than the rest, ... Read more but the quality of her work was outstanding. I was blown away by the beauty of all of the flowers on my wedding day. My guest couldn’t stop raving about how gorgeous my archway was! Thank you so much for my perfect wedding day! Crystal is an outstanding businesswoman and provides a one of a kind floral production.

C
Celena

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing florist

Crystal is an amazing and talented florist! I was able to send her pictures of my vision and she executed them flawlessly. She is very professional and patient, which is a blessing because you will ... Read more change your mind on things several times. Trust me! She is fairly priced and is well worth the money for her quality of work. Don’t hesitate using her!!!

K
Kim

Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful flowers

The alter flowers were beautiful as were all bouquets. My daughter gave a photo of arrangement and they were perfect! The delivery was prompt. Two weeks later flows are still alive. Read more The alter flowers were beautiful as were all bouquets. My daughter gave a photo of arrangement and they were perfect! The delivery was prompt. Two weeks later flows are still alive.