The Cumberland Room Events Center

Clarksville, TN · View map

About The Cumberland Room Events Center

The Cumberland Room is located at 2525 Highway 48, Clarksville, TN (3 miles from the Clarksville Fairgrounds). The reception hall is 3,500 square feet and accommodates up to 320 people. We provide seating for up to 250 people. It is an informal space with a unique niche in that we are one of the NEWEST facilities in Clarksville, and we allow outside catering, decor, etc. For more information please visit our website www.thecumberlandroom.com .

1 Reviews for The Cumberland Room Events Center

1 The Cumberland Room Events Center Reviews

D
Douglas

Married on 07/24/2010

0.5

I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere for a place to hold a wedding. The personnel who run The Cumberland Room Event Center handled everything in the most unprofessional way possible. First, they ... Read more double booked the center for the day we originally wanted to have our wedding. We changed our date to accommodate them. The day we went to look at the center, the floors were sticky and dirty, we were assured that it would be clean the day we had it reserved for. It was not clean, and the A/C was not working. They also kept our deposit of $500.00 because they said the place was not clean when we were finished. They were suppose to return it within 7 working days. When I called to find out why it was not sent to us, they told us for the first time about erroneous factors that led to them keeping our money. I actually will be going to court to try and retrieve our security deposit. My advise, STAY AWAY!

The Cumberland Room Events Center FAQ