The Cupcake Bar

Austin, Texas · View map

About The Cupcake Bar

The Cupcake Bar is a wedding and specialty dessert shop based out of Austin, Texas. The Cupcake Bar provides a unique service, where they bring a full-service dessert bar to your special event. Thanks to the help of a Cupcake Bartender, guests can choose their cupcake, filling, icing, and toppings to create their own original delicious concoction. The Cupcake Bar isn’t just a source for delectable treats — it can also be an entertaining component of any event. Earning the Best Overall Baker’s Choice at this year’s Cupcake Smackdown, the Cupcake Bar has built a reputation for their mouth-watering desserts.

The Cupcake Bar specializes in providing custom cupcake buffets for their clients. The ingredients used are all fresh and locally sourced, and the company can also provide gluten-free ingredients. Cake cutters, cake toppers, and cake stands are available as soon. Some of the cake services offered include:

• Consultations

Karena
Karena Siciliano

Getting married on 09/23/2023

Simply the best!

The Cupcake Bar is an amazing vendor with excellent service. Their team helped every step of the way and was flexible when we decided to change up our offering. From behind the scenes to on site they ... Read more provided exemplary customer service and were professional and fun for our guests. They are so accommodating, easy to work with, and helped make our vision a reality! Looking forward to using their services at future events!

Nkwudalynda
Nkwudalynda Nwankwo

Getting married on 03/08/2021

Very very Amazing!

I hired them for a corporate event and it went amazingly! The perfect fun touch to an otherwise fireball event. The entire booking process was easy and went without a hitch Read more I hired them for a corporate event and it went amazingly! The perfect fun touch to an otherwise fireball event. The entire booking process was easy and went without a hitch

C
Cadey Moore

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Love working with these talented people!

I can't say enough good things about this company. Their operations are seamless, and they take all of the stress out of event planning. I have done two events with them (one cupcake bar and one donut ... Read more bar) for my sorority, and I have also ordered custom cupcakes from them. Every time I work with them I'm amazed by the quality of service--not to mention everything is delicious! Their staff is so talented, and their passion for baking shows in each event they do. I will continue to hire them for my events and love getting to support these local business owners.