The Cupola Barn

Oconomowoc, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Cupola Barn

The Cupola Barn is the perfect venue for that fairytale wedding experience every couple dreams of and is located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. This elegant locale has rustic charm and is the ideal location for fanciful wedding ceremonies and reception celebrations. Set in the middle of five acres of country scenery with a secluded firepit, The Cupola Barn will turn that wedding you've always dreamed of into an unforgettable reality.

Facilities and Capacity
The Cupola Barn takes pride in the service they provide their clients. This sophisticated locale with its dreamy country setting is perfect for almost any decorative hue and satisfies up to 200 guests.

The Cupola Barn is a full-service wedding venue that allows you to select the vendors of your choosing, but also supplies its clients with a list of vendors that will amaze on your big day!

Other Services
The venue also offers additional services:

• Setup
  • Bridal suite/she shed
  • Groom suite/man cave
  • Wireless internet
  • Outside vendors

History
The Cupola Barn, originally just a dairy farm and one-room log cabin, was erected in the 1840s pre-Wisconsin. Stacey & David Vecellio, an innovative couple, sparked an idea to purchase a barn as a venue when their daughter expressed her dream to have a magical barn wedding. When that day arrived, the Vecellio’s had to travel out of Wisconsin to find their daughters whimsical venue. Years later, Stacey and Dave found their barn. With its country elegance and rustic appeal, they pulled on their family and friends to help turn their magical venue into something memorable for newlyweds to come.

Location
The Cupola Barn is located among fine dining and casual eateries, such as Hollywood’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill, less than 10 minutes away. This elegant venue is only 41 miles from the historic Port Washington and 45 minutes away from the General Mitchell International Airport.

19 Reviews for The Cupola Barn

19 The Cupola Barn Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/09/2018

We loved working with the owners of Cupola Barn! This new venue continued to amaze me everytime we visited with their new additions and renovations. They were always pleasant to talk to and it was ... Read more especially nice to work with the small team of the two owners and coordinator at the barn to ensure that all my questions and comments were never overlooked or lost. On our wedding day we were constantly overhearing people say how impressed they were with the appearance and atmosphere of the barn! Beautiful venue surrounded by farm fields - chic country feel!

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing family to work with

I loved my experience at the Cupola Barn and the family who owns it is great. From the day I booked the venue until I had everything packed up after the wedding, the owners were always available to ... Read more help things run smoothly. The venue is gorgeous and I couldn’t have asked for an easier family to work with. They were always available to answer questions and allowed me to visit the venue whenever I needed. I wish I could go back!

K
Katrina

Married on 10/26/2018

Dream wedding

Stacy and David have a beautiful venue. They are so wonderful to work with. Kind and understanding. We knew as soon as we saw the barn that we wanted to have our wedding there. They made the ... Read more experience unforgettable!