The D Jay Company

Rancho Cucamonga, CA · View map · Visit website

About The D Jay Company

The D Jay Company is a professional wedding DJ service based in Rancho Cucamonga, California. This company has over 30 years of experience in elevating wedding celebrations with their professional sound, expert playlists, and the ability to fill the dancefloor. They have garnered an exemplary reputation with their personalized approach to every occasion, striving to facilitate a stress-free entertainment experience and facilitate an unforgettable event.

The D Jay Company prides itself on connecting with the couples they work with, seeking to understand each unique wedding vision and curate pitch-perfect playlists to match. Their extensive catalog of music includes a wide variety of genres to choose from such as rock, pop, oldies, international, among others. A custom-tailored do-not-play list can also be created to ensure that an errant song doesn’t spoil your atmosphere. These skilled professionals can MC your event to create flawless transitions from one signature moment to the next. Their services also include:

• Sound/PA system
  • Bilingual MC services
  • Karaoke
  • Uplighting
  • Microphones

Other Services

The D Jay Company aims to be your one-stop-shop for all of your wedding entertainment needs. In addition to premier DJ services, they also provide live music entertainment, expert sound and lighting options, and a professional photo booth to enhance your special occasion

Areas Covered

The D Jay Company are proud to offer their services throughout a number of locations. These include Los Angeles, Orange County, the Inland Empire, San Diego, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Arizona, and Maui.

888-944-8905

517 Reviews for The D Jay Company

517 The D Jay Company Reviews

D
Featured
Desi

Married on 10/14/2017

Jay was everything I had hoped for and so much more. The DJay company provided my wedding with up lighting, photobooth & Jay himself DJ'ed. He was the perfect MC, I was so nervous about how events ... Read more were going to unfold but he handled it with smooth execution. He kept the party hyped the whole time with no down or dull moments. People were on the dance floor all night. All my guest raved about how great the DJ was. The best part of it all was how reasonably inexpensive it was for the 5 star service we were provided with. The only thing I wish for was the opportunity to dance more with my guest. Thanks for being awesome Jay!

B
Brad Young

Getting married on 06/03/2021

DJ mixed it together so seamlessly

My wife and I worked with The D Jay Company for our wedding party last month and it was a great experience. The Office Staff were able to work with our budget and their site had fairly detailed videos ... Read more videos online. We picked DJ Eddie and after a phone call and in-person meet up we knew we had our guy. Eddie was really open minded to the ideas we wanted for our event and even though my wife and I had waited until the last minute to set up playlists/genres and announcement cues, Eddie pulled through and made it happen. Our party played such a wide variety of music (from all eras AND cultures per request!) but the DJ mixed it together so seamlessly that the dance floor was never empty. He definitely kept it fun for us and our guests and brought a ton of good energy to the party. Thanks Jay and The D Jay Company for helping to make our wedding party such a blast! We would have been dancing all night if the venue let us!

frankiestein
Francesca

Getting married on 10/10/2020

The DJay Company was so helpful and accomodating. Planning before the wedding was a breeze! I loved their online system. The lighting they had provided was exactly what I had been looking for. The ... Read more music was spoton and our DJ, Eddie, was great throughout the whole night. They are a little pricey, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, I'd definitely recommend them.