The Daisy Fair

Conway, SC · View map

About The Daisy Fair

We are a full service florist proudly serving the Conway area for 30 years. Our staff of designers
have all been in the industry for 10+ years and a few with 30+ years in this industry.
We pride ourself on staying up todate with the latest trends and working with in any budget .

5 Reviews for The Daisy Fair

5 The Daisy Fair Reviews

H
Holley

Married on 05/15/2010

Daved is amazing! The flowers at my wedding were very important to me, although I did not have a fixed idea of what sort of arrangements I wanted. When I met with Daved I told him that I wanted ... Read more something fresh and modern in my colors (bright orange and turquoise). He already had a lot of great ideas and was careful to ask me what I thought of each of them. I also asked for a few minor changes just two weeks out from the wedding; he made those changes without any problem at all. The pricing is extremely reasonable and fair. Daved also has worked with many other vendors in the area, so he has great working relationships with bakers, caterers, facility managers, etc. He is incredibly nice and really talented. Let him be creative! You won't regret it!!

Kevin
Kevin

Married on 10/17/2009

Daved was wonderfull. He was the best part of our wedding outside of us. 8^} He got the flowers to us at the time he said, placed them all where they needed to be, despite the last minute changes, and ... Read more and helped us make sure everything was pinned and set before leaving. He made the whole process seamless and extremely easy for us to get through.

P
L

Married on 07/21/2007

The flowers were fresh, gorgeous and beautifully arranged. Daved talked with me and took my vision and made it a reality. He provided several options for me to choose from and gave great advice with a ... Read more a smile. The flowers and service are well worth the cost. A+ in my book!