Dandelion Weddings + Co.

Charleston, SC · View map

About Dandelion Weddings + Co.

Professional Award Winning Photographers in Charleston, South Carolina, Dandelion Weddings + Co. believes in capturing the unique quirks, romance and silliness of all its couples. We are a company which prides itself in creating more than just a great photo gallery. Specializing in contemporary and photojournalistic wedding photography, Dandelion Weddings + Co. perfectly documents the raw emotion of your knot-tying affair! Member CMBEA.

Dandelion Weddings + Co. couples benefit from a wide range of wedding photography services. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation
  • Licensed
  • Second Shooter
  • Unlimited Downloads
  • 7-10 Day Returns
  • 17 Years Experience

Service Areas

Charleston + Surrounding Beaches and Inlands, Augusta, Savannah, Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island + Surrounding, Columbia, Atlanta, Charlotte. Don't see your area covered? We love to travel!

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Dandelion Weddings + Co. also offers its couples a variety of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include the following:

• Wedding Albums
  • Wedding Canvas
  • Save the Date
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Bridal Sessions

14 Reviews for Dandelion Weddings + Co.

14 Dandelion Weddings + Co. Reviews

Casey
Casey Rabon

Married on 06/22/2019

Simply wonderful

Tori and Jason were amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy not to mention they are so easy to get along with, everyone absolutely loved them as did we! I was ready ... Read more to throw in the towel when it poured for hours during my bridal shoot and to say Tori made the best of it was an understatement she captured some amazing shots I had given up on. So If your looking for an absolutely stress free wedding photographer why not get the best! 💗

Brynna
Brynna

Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly and Creative Couple of Photographers

With Dandelion Photography you can get two amazing photographers for the price of one and hundreds of amazing photos. Dandelion Photography allowed me and my husband to have a true first look surprise ... Read more as the two photographers were able to split up and take photos of both the bride and bridesmaids and groom and groomsmen getting ready. Both photographers stayed kind and flexible on our special day despite how stressed me and my husband were before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Dandelion Photography!

S
Sana Green

Married on 05/15/2019

Vendor, Southeryn Sass Events & Designs, LLC

Tori and Jason are amazing people. They are very professional and care about their clients. I will continue to recommend them for their suburb service. Hands down the best tag team photography vendor ... Read more in the south! I absolutely, positively, adore them!