Hired? Hired

The Davenport

Greer, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Davenport

The Davenport is an event and reception hall, located in the heart of historic downtown Greer, SC. From weddings and receptions, to corporate seminars and meetings, we can make your event truly yours..... your favorite DJ, Caterer, Florist, it's your choice. We are happy to make recommendations, but the final decision is always yours. It's your event, your way, in a truly historic venue. At The Davenport, we can make your event a memorable one.

35 Reviews for The Davenport

35 The Davenport Reviews

S
Featured
Sissy

Married on 09/21/2013

We booked the Davenport for my daughter's wedding, reception, and a casino after party. It was amazing, we had great communication between the Davenport and our wedding planner and ourselves. They ... Read more helped make our day perfect for our daughter's wedding. We appreciate all the assistance we received from Jordan and also the owners. Thank you.

M
Melissa

Married on 08/18/2018

Scott, thank you for walking us through the process of renting your space for the wedding rehearsal. We all had a wonderful time. Melissa and Dale McKinney Read more Scott, thank you for walking us through the process of renting your space for the wedding rehearsal. We all had a wonderful time. Melissa and Dale McKinney

E
Emily

Married on 10/29/2016

We used The Davenport for both our ceremony and our reception. The staff were extremely helpful and responsive when we were in the planning stages, and the value was great, especially considering we ... Read more had the venue from 10:30am until 2:00am! Everyone who came to our wedding commented on how beautiful the space was. It was important to me that I be able to use the caterer, dj, etc. of my choice, and the Davenport gave me the flexibility to do that. I highly recommend this venue for your event!