The Day Of Company

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Day Of Company

The Day Of Company is a wedding planning business in New York that facilitates the process of coordinating for the day-of your celebration. Ideal for couples who have planned everything out in advance, this service ensures all your decisions produce the sort of results you have long wished for when the significant day comes around.

Most suitable for the DIY couples who have finalized all the details, The Day Of Company pulls the strings so that the soon-to-be-newlyweds do not have to lift a finger on the day. Couples who do not want to hire a full wedding planner to work months in advance will find lots of convenience here.

An assortment of packages are available through The Day Of Company, including the partial day, mid day, and full day package. Each one of these packages includes a conference call, face-to-face meeting, vendor coordination, and more.

Additionally, should couples need the day-of planning team to stay on beyond the 12 hours, that can be arranged, while a rehearsal wedding can also be made available to the couple.

Other services available include:

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 09/01/2018

Best Decision for our Wedding Day

The best decision I made, by far, for my wedding day was to hire 'The Day of Company'. Joanna is an extraordinary woman and business owner, and it was an honor to work with her and her talented team ... Read more of planners. After agonizing over the necessity of a 'day of coordinator', mainly due to budget constraints, I can attest it is without a doubt worth it, especially if your ceremony, photos and reception are in different locations. Find the room to do it. There is not a price tag that you can put on ensuring you have a perfect day, and 'The Day of Company' will make that happen for you. As a bride who comes from a long line of 'worker bees', I knew I did not want myself, my mother, sister or bridesmaids, lifting a finger on my big day. People come from far and wide to be a part of your wedding. Your family and bridesmaids spend exorbitant amounts of money on dresses, hair, makeup, showers, shower gifts, bachelorette parties, etc. We all know because we have been there! Your girls shouldn't be steaming dresses, running errands and working for you on your big day- you should be able to relax and enjoy everyone in your suite without worrying about the Groom, Groomsmen, your vendors and timeline. As someone that has also been a part of some chaotic weddings, I have been a first hand witness to all that can go wrong. Think: flowers not being delivered on time, and the bride and groom on the phone with each other trying to track down the florist a half hour before the ceremony! I knew I did not want this on my big day. While I was sitting getting my makeup done, Stef, my exceptional 'Day Of' coordinator came in and asked if I wanted to see my bouquet. It is one of my favorite memories of my wedding, because it was like magic; everything arrived on time and into my hands without my having to do anything. Something that small makes a huge difference in such a busy day- its truly a million moving pieces. Even my groom, who was more budget conscious and wary of using a 'Day of Coordinator' agreed that we don't know how it all would have melded together so perfectly without our 'Day Of' team. Our mom's were astounded by the detail of our timeline, there was no stone left unturned. Joanna even found ways to make details I found cheesy or not necessary (that our moms wanted) unique and cool (guest book, cocktail napkins, etc.) Leave it to the professionals- Joanna knows weddings and will make sure you have a day better than one you could have ever dreamed of! We could not have done it without her!

A
Allison Hord

Getting married on 03/04/2021

A must-have for a stress-free wedding day

Working with Joanna and Audra was fantastic. They were incredibly detail-oriented and made it so I could enjoy my day worry free. Joanna made sure to have an in-depth pre-call to review everything, as ... Read more well as an in-person meeting a week out to make sure no detail was left unaddressed. Her spreadsheet skills are next level, and her ability to juggle all the vendors and *their* opinions about the schedule was much appreciated. During the wedding, Audra was on top of everything and solved even my guests' issues! And showed infinite patience when I was cranky/hungry/overwhelmed. I woke up the next morning after the whirlwind night and was sure I had lost envelopes, gifts, and more, but nope! Audra had packed everything neatly and securely in bags for us, we didn't have to worry about anything. It made me wish I could have a day-of coordinator every day of my regular life! I would not recommend getting married without this service!

M
Mojgan Rastegar

Getting married on 02/04/2020

The Best Company

I got married in April 2019 and because of Day of Weddings, I will remember this day as the best dream. My wedding had over 400 guests, and required a lot of coordination. We had guests fly in from ... Read more over 11 countries, and we had 9 little kids in the ceremony. There are no words to describe how superbly helpful the entire Day of Company team is. Professional, joyful, accommodating, happy-making, the entire team is magnificent. I was blessed to work with the lovely bridal attendant at The Day of Team named Ozzy. Ozzy was not only my right had woman, but she went above and beyond to help my elderly parents, support my sisters and their little kids, while putting my dress on and off with precision and professionalism. Like Mary Poppins, she has a toolkit with everything a bride will need. From a sewing kit, to lip gloss that matched my make-up artist’s gloss, to hair pins for the flower girls’ halos, first aid, lotion, tweezers, and more. And as it turned out, all of these items were needed by someone in my bridal party. Ozzy came to the rescue. One element about Ozzy and the Day of Company staff that stands out is that they are good people. A bridal attendant is not necessarily tasked with giving you compliments when you feel down or nervous, but Ozzy, being so thoughtful and sensitive, could see how I felt at any moment, and was able to craft exactly the right words to ease my mind and free up my heart to really take in this special day. She even took some on the best photos of our first look as husband and wife!! The Day of Company does it all with grace and tact! Joanna, a leader on the Day of Company team, is beyond helpful. She is smart and resourceful and made the entire process of working with Day of Company efficient and fun. Joanna responds in a timely and efficient manner, always has a smile on her face, and is perceptively clever (she refined my ceremony processional to make it more seamless after finding an error I made). I have The Day of Company to thank for making it possible for me and my loved ones to enjoy each and every moment. I recommend this team in a heartbeat! You rock!