The DC Transit Band

Manassas, VA · View map · Visit website

About The DC Transit Band

The DC Transit Band is a wedding entertainment company based in Manassas, Virginia. This nine-piece band features the vocals of Lindsay Diles and Josh Alfred embellished by a four-piece horn section and anchored in a veteran rhythm section. The band plays a wide variety of popular dance music and will keep your guests on the dance floor all night long. Live music will take your wedding reception to the next level for your guests, creating an unforgettable music experience.

The DC Transit Band’s team of coordinators will work with you to plan the entire reception program. From your grand entrance to the announcement of the bridal party, they will tailor the entire reception to meet your needs. The DC Transit Band is willing to travel for events and is available for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, providing premium instrumentals, vocals, and MC.

78 Reviews for The DC Transit Band

78 The DC Transit Band Reviews

D
Denny D’Alelii

Married on 05/18/2019

DC Transit Rocks!

From the hiring process to the actual event they were great to work with. As a musician myself, I admired their versatility, range, and quality. Everyone of my guests mentioned how great the band was. ... Read more They really made our event amazing.

N
Nicholas Hatfield

Married on 02/16/2019

The Most Professional

DCTB is the hardest working, most entertaining band for events I’ve ever seen and they helped with all of the timing and proceedings with our wedding. They are the BEST band in the scene! Read more DCTB is the hardest working, most entertaining band for events I’ve ever seen and they helped with all of the timing and proceedings with our wedding. They are the BEST band in the scene!

Chelsey
Chelsey

Married on 01/04/2019

Entertaining Wedding Band!

I absolutely love this band! If you are looking for quality entertainment throughout your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, this band is who to get! We loved their energy and their musicianship ... Read more is superb! You get so much music for your money! I never left the dance floor on my wedding night!