The Dear Pockets

Savannah, GA · View map

About The Dear Pockets

1. Attire:

I believe in quality garments for your special day. All garments are made out of the finest materials -- no polyester found here! I prefer fabrics made out of either silk or cotton. I've been sewing for over 10 years and I can sew any type of bridemaids dress and most bridal gowns. I am better at sewing classic styles. I can also sew flower girl dresses. I know how to smock and embroider with silk ribbon -- these items will make your dresses stand out! I can also do extras such as a ring pillow with embroidered names, etc. All of my prices are very fair, please email for more details.

2. Day-of Seamstress

I have experience being a day-of seamstress. If you are a bride with a modesty strap for the ceremony, chances are that that strap will need some attention to make it look perfect for your ceremony. I also know the ends and outs of bustling a dress without showing any of the hardware. I had to correct a friend's dress recently on her wedding day -- her seamstress used BLACK hook and eyes to bustle her dress and they showed like a sore thumb. I took about 5 minutes and everything was perfect and lasted for the duration of her very long reception.

Also, heaven's forbid that something happen to your dress the day of... rips, tears, smugs... you need someone who can fix these things.

Finally, I can come around when you have your photography session and make sure that your dress is fluffed and looks perfect!

1 Reviews for The Dear Pockets

1 The Dear Pockets Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 01/28/2012

From the moment I was in contact with Sarah, services were immediately responded. With such a sweet woman to work with I was in sure confidence of my services! I contacted Sarah in hopes of getting a ... Read more sash made that would sparkle and shine. After looking at varies bridal salons, online, and even ebay Sarah’s work was the most reasonable as well as a one of a kind design that I will forever cherish. I also had a strap on my dress for my ceremony that I wasn’t a huge fan of the back. Sarah altered and made it perfect the day of my wedding. She also fixed my bustle and makde sure I looked amazing the entire night. Her work is incredible, detailed, and she works to perfection. I highly recommend My dear pockets for your wedding needs!

The Dear Pockets FAQ