The Dessy Group

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Dessy Group

The Dessy Group is a wedding dress boutique based in New York City, New York. The Dessy Group is a bridal boutique that specializes in bridesmaid dresses. The team of dress specialists at this boutique are dedicated to helping brides and bridal parties select the perfect, elegant bridesmaid dresses that compliment the bride and enhance the beauty of each member of your bridal party.

The Dessy Group offers a wide selection of dresses and bridal inventory in order to provide clients with the perfect style, fit, and color that you’ve always envisioned for your bridesmaid dresses. Their inventory includes dresses of all styles, from sleeveless, to off-the-shoulder, slip dresses, and two-piece dresses, as well as gowns of various materials including soft chiffon, georgette, crepe, lace, and satin. The boutique also specializes in pinpointing the exact color that you’ve always envisioned for your wedding dresses, and they will work to achieve your ideal color shade in order to match your wedding. Brides can also mix and match styles according to each bridal party member’s style and individual personality. Other dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

K
Featured
Karen L

Married on 09/22/2018

Exactly what I was looking for

I had a surprisingly hard time finding the right light blue for my bridesmaid dresses. I found that the lighter the color, the more noticeable the quality so I was relieved to find the dresses from ... Read more Dessy. I absolutely loved my bridesmaid dresses. The quality was incredible and the styles were very flattering. Shout out to Melanie who was fantastic. Most of my bridesmaids were out of state and couldn't make it to the showroom appointment. She let us browse through the sample rack and try on anything that caught our attention. When asked, she provided us with great recommendations on styles that were flattering to all body types; we ended up choosing a style she recommended. The best part was that each of my bridesmaids was able to send me measurements (or sizing based on another brand) and Melanie provided me with the correct size in that specific style. It made the transaction very smooth. Recommendation: They do book up fairly quickly so I do recommend making an appointment far in advance. The dresses also take awhile to get here even with expedited shipping.

T
Tory T

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Very helpful!

Definitely recommend! The responses I got were so timely and they helped me walk through the sizing process and ordering online. I will use this company whenever I can for future weddings! Thank you ... Read more for all your help!

A
Adriana C

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Excellent and seamless!

I had a wonderful experience working with Dessy for my Bridesmaids dresses. They have an wide variety of color options as my color was a slate blue and they also have so many styles to choose from. ... Read more Melanie from the start was extremely helpful and responsive. She answered all my questions and supported each one of the girls whether local or far away to ensure we got the right sizes. Would highly recommend them. Couldn’t ask for better! Quality of dresses were also great and priced fairly!