The Detroit Bus Company

Detroit, MI · View map

About The Detroit Bus Company

It's your big day and you've got about a thousand family members in from out of town. Let us handle the driving and Aunt Martha's opinions on how Detroit used to be. We're very experienced in what it takes to keep a wedding moving smoothly and we're able to quickly handle any changes in a seamless manner. Walk down the aisle in confidence that your bus will be there to get you back.

No hidden "wedding" fees, just honest people trying to make your wedding as awesome as possible.

7 Reviews for The Detroit Bus Company

7 The Detroit Bus Company Reviews

H
Hailey

Married on 10/28/2017

We used the Detroit Bus Co. For transportation of our wedding party - and everything was perfection. Our driver was AWESOME, our bus was BEAUTIFUL (and looked SO good in our photos) and setting up ... Read more details for the day was super easy. I would definitely recommend Detroit Bus Co. to anyone considering them for an event! Thank you so much DBC!!

A
Amber

Married on 09/26/2015

The Detroit Bus Company handled transportation at our wedding this past weekend. I can honestly say that our driver, Rolan was not only amazing at getting us where we needed to be at the right time, ... Read more but his personality really was a highlight of the day. Our guests had such a blast on the bus and it really added an element of fun to the overall day. They were timely, professional and made sure to understand the exact itinerary needed prior to the day. I would highly recommend them to anyone! For a party, wedding, bar crawl, anything! Thanks again for being such a great part of our day!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we selected the Detroit Bus Company for our wedding transportation! The staff was very responsive and helpful and our bus driver was great! I see some negative ... Read more reviews on here but everything for our wedding went according to plan and very smoothly! The driver got to our hotel right on time and we made it to our all of our photo locations without a hitch! Also, their price was very competitive and I was happy to find out that they donate rides to kids for their after school activities. We selected them because my friend used them for her thirtieth birthday party, which also went perfectly. We've used them twice now, both times without any issues whatsoever. I will definitely be using them again when we need a party bus and I would definitely recommend them!