The Diamond Rock

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About The Diamond Rock

The Diamond Rock is a wedding planning company based out of Santorini, Greece. This dedicated team of professionals strives to transform your wedding day dreams into a reality. Owner and lead event designer, Frantseska Isebelis, offers couples a number of inclusive wedding packages to choose from to lessen any wedding planning stress that may arise. Couples can choose from a number of planning options, ranging from full planning, to simple day- of coordination.

Each of The Diamond Rock’s wedding planning packages offers couples assistance with the essential requirements for marriage licenses in Greece - removing the bureaucratic stress from their special day. After arranging the necessary legal paperwork, this team works tirelessly to bring your Santorini wedding dreams to life. The Diamond Rock provides the following additional services to help couples achieve the wedding of their dreams:

• Budget analysis

15 The Diamond Rock Reviews

Rena
Rena

Married on 07/08/2018

I cannot express enough how AMAZING these girls are! I was so worried planning a destination wedding as I’m very hands on and not being able to see any of the details in person until the big day was ... Read more very nerve wracking! But, oh my gosh, I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything - from the venue, to the decorations, to the food and the music and the staff - everything exceeded all of my expectations. I can’t say enough how perfect everything turned out - I didn’t have one complaint and all of my guests were in awe. They thought it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Not only did they take care of everything beyond my expectations but they helped me with my dress, calmed any nerves and treated me like family. All of the girls: Kleo, Frantseska, Sarah, Rula and Sophia were absolutely amazing in every way. I felt as if I had known them my whole life. We also held a brunch the day after the wedding at their restaurant, Agaze, and not only was it beautiful but the food was to die for and the courses just kept coming! I can’t thank them enough for making my big day even more perfect than I thought possible. They became family!

E
Eve

Married on 06/16/2016

The Diamond Rock ladies really understood the taste and wishes I had for the BIG day. Makeup, hair and photos were made very professional! Read more The Diamond Rock ladies really understood the taste and wishes I had for the BIG day. Makeup, hair and photos were made very professional!

User5554437

2+ years ago

The dioamand rock,very much talented ladies,Frantseska and Sarah,you made our dream day come true! Not only us also all the guests were amazed with all the details of the ceremony! We had a great ... Read more time and now have great memories.. We are very much glad that we had choosen you in many others! Thank you so much for everything and being a part of our happiness!!!