The Digital Shore

Valdosta, GA · View map

About The Digital Shore

Every love story is unique, and every couple deserves to have their wedding day beautifully captured.

1 Reviews for The Digital Shore

1 The Digital Shore Reviews

R
Rebekah

Married on 08/15/2015

Working with the Digital Shore team on my wedding day was a dream come true! Jonathan and his team truly hit the mark! Both the highlight reel and full movie versions they provided us TOTALLY captured ... Read more the essence of our day. At first, my now husband and I were unsure about booking a videographer. We were unsure if that extra expense was going to be necessary, but now, having the video to watch has enabled us to relive all the wonderful emotions and joyousness of our wedding day anytime we want! You absolutely cannot go wrong having a videographer at your wedding, and I highly recommend you booking The Digital Shore!!! Their team was so professional and friendly, and they never seemed to be intrusive during our day. In fact, at times, I forgot they were even present! They were able to get all their video footage without interfering. I highly recommend using The Digital Shore! Thanks again for all your hard work guys!!! :)

The Digital Shore FAQ