The Dominion Club

Glen Allen, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Dominion Club

A country-club themed wedding venue in Glen Allen, Virginia, The Dominion Club specializes in all-inclusive, budget-friendly wedding ceremonies and receptions. Founded in 1992, the venue services couples in Glen Allen, Virginia Beach, Charlottesville and Washington D.C. The Dominion Club is an affordable option for couples looking to achieve their dream vision!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting over 25,000 square feet, The Dominion Club accommodates a maximum of 364 guests and offers five event spaces—three of which offer breathtaking waterfront views—in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who enlist The Dominion Club for their special day are provided with the following services:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Utilizing plated, buffet and station serving styles, the venue offers the following cuisine styles when creating your dream menu:

• American
  • French
  • Southern

Other Facilities
Couples who enlist The Dominion Club for their special day benefit from the following wedding-event facilities:

• Ceremony

Featured
Kathryn L Hewette

Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend!

The Dominion Club is such a great place to get married. We had an indoor ceremony (on the grand staircase) and an indoor reception. The food was AMAZING. The bar package was so worth it. The bridal ... Read more party had a great place to get ready, and they provided us with bottomless mimosas, bloody marys, and we even got to order food that wasn't on the wedding dinner menu! Phyllis and Liza were so helpful, and stayed calm even when I was freaking out. TDC is seriously the best!!

Carlette
Carlette Scott

Getting married on 08/14/2020

Great experience thus far!

I had so many questions and they took the time to answer every single one. They have been extremely patient, helpful and flexible. I’m excited to have my wedding there. Read more I had so many questions and they took the time to answer every single one. They have been extremely patient, helpful and flexible. I’m excited to have my wedding there.

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 09/01/2019

Better than my dream wedding

When I hired my vendors I did not know how everything would come together but Liza and Phyllis at TDC pulled everything together and made everything literally perfect. Liza is literally a miracle ... Read more worker on the day of the wedding she told me not to worry about anything and relax (I’m a control freak so I needed to see) but I went in the bridal suite and when I came out for the wedding everything was literally better than I could have imagined it. Every single thing was perfect. It was beautiful, the food was delicious and I’m just so grateful for the experience at TDC.