The Dominion House

Guthrie, OK · View map · Visit website

About The Dominion House

The Dominion House is a full-service wedding venue located in Guthrie, Oklahoma. Spread over 10 acres of tastefully landscaped grounds, the venue offers spaces for both intimate and grand wedding events. Built in 1923, the Dominion House features old-world architecture, providing an elegant backdrop for wedding photos.

Facilities and Capacity
The Dominion House can accommodate up to 350 guests in its three event spaces. The Wedding Garden features cobblestone paths, waterfalls, a koi pond, flowing streams, and modern landscaping. The chapel has silk decorations, sophisticated crystal chandeliers, and ornate candelabras for romantic candlelighting. The chapel's windows allow ample natural light to filter in. The Grand Ballroom has 15-foot-high ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and carved woodwork. Featuring an open layout and neutral color tones, the Grand Ballroom can be designed based on the theme of the wedding event.

The Dominion Houses offers several wedding packages for couples to choose from. It provides experienced event planners who assist couples in wedding planning and catering services. Its services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • In-house catering (buffet, dessert, plated, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, and servers)
  • In-house bar

Featured
Lindsay Green

Married on 05/19/2018

Dream Come True

They made us feel so comfortable and important. Even when I had so many questions or concerns, I felt like I wasn’t bothering them. Their response time was amazing and made me feel like I was the only ... Read more bride on their mind (in which I know they dealt with many at a time). I LOVE THEM. They made my dreams and vision come to life, with no hesitations!! Outside we had our ceremony in their beautiful lush gardens and waterfall area (has option for indoor ceremony as well). Then we brought it into the amazing ballroom floor for our reception. All the staff, chefs were amazing and super sweet!! It was so awesome and less stress to not have to worry about hiring outside vendors for catering, bartenders, etc. They done it all and was so worth it. It was all so delish! It was wonderful that after the night, my husband and I stayed in there awesome honeymoon suite. No need to drive off anywhere. Their hotel rooms at the site is unbelievable and has many options of style of rooms of your preference.

Glassey
Glassey

Married on 08/10/2019

Absolute magic

Gorgeous place to stay, perfect venue for just about any occasion... The food is exceptional and the hospitality is excellent. The massage was one of the best EVER. Read more Gorgeous place to stay, perfect venue for just about any occasion... The food is exceptional and the hospitality is excellent. The massage was one of the best EVER.

D
Dalayna Newberry

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Venue

The venue is beautiful and the garden space is lovely! The Dominion House took care of everything and Andrea made our day go super smoothly. The entire process was stress-free and we would definitely ... Read more definitely recommend it to all of our friends getting married.