The Downtown Band

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Downtown Band

Voted “TOP 10 BEST PARTY BAND in UNITED STATES” and “BEST LIVE BAND in TENNESSEE” by The Wedding Industry Expert Awards! The Downtown Band has performed for the Prince and Princess of Monaco, celebrities such as Kevin Costner, Bono and Nicole Kidman, & opened for Elton John, Sting, Robin Thicke, Enrique Iglesias, Seal, KC & The Sunshine Band, Tim McGraw, Lana Del Rey, and the list goes on…

Wedding planners and venues all over the world who book only the best live bands trust The Downtown Band to entertain their guests with a night of music, lights, non-stop dancing. They're a customizable 3-14 piece band that hires only the top talent in Nashville, TN, and take pride in keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long.

From an elegant cocktail hour to full blown after-party, The Downtown Band is dedicated to customizing an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. All packages (Dance Band, Country Band & DJ) come with full professional sound & lighting, and combinations are available for every budget. If you're looking for next-level entertainment to turn your event into the party of a lifetime, we'd love to hear from you!

120 Reviews for The Downtown Band

120 The Downtown Band Reviews

C
Featured
Christy

Married on 04/13/2013

I absolutely LOVED the Downtown Band! They were so helpful and accomodating leading up to my wedding reception, but nothing prepared me for their live performance! They rocked the reception for ... Read more several hours! A month later and we are still hearing from family, friends, and even other vendors that worked our reception how great The Downtown Band performed!! All I wanted was for my dance floor to be packed - and it was for hours!! I highly recommend them. Their energy and musical talent is sure to make any occasion unforgettable!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Reception

The Downtown Band played at my daughter's wedding reception on 7/13/19 in downtown Nashville. They were exceptional and everyone loved their performance. They participated beautifully with the ... Read more audience and they helped some of the wedding party to perform on stage! I highly recommend this band and one should definitely go with the full ensemble. Well worth the money!

L
Leslie

Married on 09/08/2018

When we first sat down and discussed the feel of our wedding day, we both agreed that the band one of the most important decisions. We wanted all of our guests dancing and having a blast, but we also ... Read more wanted a seasoned group that could monitor the flow of the evening, and also make sure everything progressed properly. Hiring the Downtown Band was hands down the best decision we could have made. They were professional and prompt when we first reached out to them, and on the day of, we could not have asked for anything more! The were wonderful throughout the entire evening, and our guests were ready to party! We've had more compliments and kudos about the band, and guests have literally told us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Hire this band now - you will not regret it!!!