The Dress Matters

Media, PA · View map

About The Dress Matters

Philadelphia area bridal shop providing brides with a boutique experience while getting a beautiful dress. Bridal dresses are from $399-$1899. We also offer tuxedo rental, in-house alterations and wedding dress preservation. Alterations can be done on dresses not purchased at The Dress Matters.

31 Reviews for The Dress Matters

31 The Dress Matters Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Twood

Getting married on 09/19/2020

They are amazing.

They are the first shop that I went to when searching for dresses! I emailed the owner a few days before looking for a specific dress to see if they had it. They did not but she emailed the designer ... Read more and got it in for me! That is going above and beyond if you Ask me! When I got there I tried on a few different dresses but knew the one I wanted! I am so happy I have gone to the dress matters!

Deb
Deb

Getting married on 05/17/2020

Excellent experience

This is a small boutique, but they have a great selection of dresses. The prices are great! I found a beautiful dress and had alterations done. I was extremely happy with how the dress turned out.I ... Read more received excellent service everytime I interacted with any staff at The Dress Matters!

Natalia
Natalia Fabisiak

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Wonderful experience

The Dress Matters is a quaint and lovely boutique that truly pays special attention to the needs and wants of the bride. It was my second stop during my dress shopping experience and I found my dress ... Read more in minutes! The consultants were all very sweet and welcoming. They even helped me find my bridesmaids' dresses in the same visit. Although that part was not planning nor scheduled, they never rushed me or pressured me into decision-making. I would recommend the Dress Matters to any bride who wants a comfortable, relaxing, and fun dress shopping experience!