The Dressing Room

Pawleys Island, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Dressing Room

The Dressing Room is a bridal boutique based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Unlike other dress providers, at The Dressing Room, you can say ‘yes’ to your dress in a stress-free environment — clients receive one-on-one appointments and free reign of the store for a totally personalized shopping experience. With the expertise of its staff and its vast collection of designer brands, The Dressing Room can offer something for clients of all styles and budgets in the Tampa Bay Area.

The Dressing Room has a selection of bridal gowns from some of the best designers in the industry, including Stella York, Lillian West, Essence of Australia, Eddy K., Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley and Justin Alexander. As well as designer gowns, The Dressing Room carries a wide range of accessories, including bridal belts, hair pieces, veils, and jewelry. Services provided by The Dressing Room team include:

• Alterations

Adair
Featured
Adair Thompson

Getting married on 03/14/2020

I was so elated that I found my dress and TDR is the best!

Courtney was by far the best sales person and helped me find my dream dress. She was so accommodating and waited until I had gone to other places for me to come back and purchase my dream dress. The ... Read more quality of the dresses were so much better than everywhere else! I would highly recommend.

SamcieJoe
Samciejoe Philpot

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I love the dressing room!

My experience at TDR could not have been more amazing. Cassie picked my wedding dress within minutes of me walking into the store! She was so kind and genuine, qualities that can be hard to find when ... Read more wedding dress shopping! The store was absolutely adorable and the prices were INCREDIBLE! Cassie did not pressure me into ANYTHING, but really encouraged me to take my time deciding and made ME the center of the appointment! I felt respected and valued at TDR! I would recommend this store to EVERYONE! I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress!:)

Danela
Fulana

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Good customer service

Very good customer service and fast reply Read more Very good customer service and fast reply