The Dressing Room

Pawleys Island, South Carolina, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Dressing Room

The Dressing Room is a bridal boutique based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Unlike other dress providers, at The Dressing Room, you can say ‘yes’ to your dress in a stress-free environment — clients receive one-on-one appointments and free reign of the store for a totally personalized shopping experience. With the expertise of its staff and its vast collection of designer brands, The Dressing Room can offer something for clients of all styles and budgets in the Tampa Bay Area.

The Dressing Room has a selection of bridal gowns from some of the best designers in the industry, including Stella York, Lillian West, Essence of Australia, Eddy K., Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley and Justin Alexander. As well as designer gowns, The Dressing Room carries a wide range of accessories, including bridal belts, hair pieces, veils, and jewelry. Services provided by The Dressing Room team include:

• Alterations

J
Featured
Aubrey

Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying this - I thought I was a easy laid back bride. Turns out, I'm not. I can't quite express how happy I am that I went with The Dressing Room in Celebration, and specifically had ... Read more the opportunity to work with Rebecca. From DAY ONE - when I went to pick out my dream dress the process has been effortless thanks to Rebecca. There were a few alterations that we went back and forth with, and I felt TERRIBLE in the process going back and forth with a few decisions but honestly I am so happy I did everything through The Dressing Room in Celebration, because I can't imagine anywhere else treating their customers with as much respect and patience as Rebecca and their amazing seamstress Yen has. I would (and have, and will continue to) recommend this to any bride who is looking to make this important decision of your day very special!!!!!

Teal
Teal Inzunza

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Personal and Beautiful Experience

I had an amazing experience at the location in Celebration. The person who helped style me was Rebecca and she was incredible. I was concerned that they wouldn't have sizes over a size 10, but they ... Read more did! And they were beautiful options. Rebecca really got what I was looking for and picked dresses that truly flattered my body type. I loved that it was only one group at a time so that I didn't feel self conscious and we got so much one on one attention. I didn't have a huge budget, but we still managed to find the perfect dress that we ended up buying. As my grandmother said during the fitting, "you can't beat perfection!" Rebecca made it super easy for me since I was visiting from NYC and walked me through everything that I would need to do going forward. Everything has been seamless. Thanks so much to TDR for being a part of my journey and giving me and my family a truly beautiful and unforgettable experience.

K
Kala

Getting married on 11/10/2019

I have never received such stellar customer service , but not to mention - this place is absolutely the cutest shop ever. Ann helped me find the dress that, I NEVER , thought I knew I needed but it’s ... Read more PERFECT. Being 7 months post partum I’m still getting back into the swing of things and the people here are so amazing and so genuine that they really just want you to feel and be beautiful on your day. I’m forever grateful for all of the assistance you all gave me and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day !