The Ebell of Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Ebell of Los Angeles

Established in 1927, The Ebell of Los Angeles is an architectural masterpiece that brings incomparable history, glamour, and elegance to each of its special events and weddings.

The Ebell of Los Angeles is an ideal location for both the traditional and unconventional wedding celebration. Situated in the heart of Los Angeles, your guests will experience the best the city has to offer, including exceptional cuisine from their on-site culinary craftsmen, hand crafted cocktails from their talented mixologists and outstanding service from their warm, personal staff. This enchanting venue provides you with an endless variety of photographic settings.

In addition to expert on-site event coordination, The Ebell of Los Angeles allows you to customize your day - making it uniquely yours. Their dedicated Special Events team will make your wedding day a truly remarkable experience.

THE GLAMOUR THE ELEGANCE THE LEGACY

Featured
Ali Bornstein

Married on 01/26/2019

The best!

The Ebell is the best wedding venue! From the staff, to the food, to the amazing ambiance - truly something special! The staff are the sweetest and super flexible and accommodating! They give great ... Read more advice! The venue is magnificent, so many beautiful locations throughout the venue, a marvel! And the food! My god, the chef is amazing and so great! People were raving how great the food was! Such a great value for the quality! I'm in awe of the whole experience. Book this venue if you want the best :)

L
Lauren

Married on 05/27/2018

The beauty of The Ebell is evident to anyone who sees it- and it truly is as beautiful as the photos. What you can't see on the outside however, is the amazing staff and world class service they ... Read more provide on the inside. The outer and inner beauty of The Ebell make it a truly exceptional venue. If any small hiccups arise during planning, they will communicate with you professionally and fairly and find a timely solution. The food and cocktails are truly remarkable. Every guest will be taken care of and enjoy a beautiful and memorable evening. I feel lucky to say I truly had my dream wedding, and it could have only happened at The Ebell! Love.

M
Mena

Married on 09/30/2017

This venue was everything we wanted. Every room was what we imagined and it blew us away the minute we walked into it. The staff was amazing the night of our wedding. Jenny and Krissy were really ... Read more helpful with all the details I asked for and were very reponsive to every question I had leading up to the wedding. Our cocktail hour and dinner was amazing as well. The food was so delicious, it had everyone talking about it for days after the wedding. At first we thought everything was really pricey, but we would never look back at it because every penny was worth it. From the service team to how beautiful everything looked, it was just remarkable. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple. We will remember our day forever and we are so happy to have chose The Ebell! Thank you team! Michael & Mena