The Elegant Quill

Santa Rosa, CA · View map

About The Elegant Quill

The Elegant Quill is a design and calligraphy studio providing custom quality invitations and signage for weddings and other stylish social events. Servicing clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide.

Services include custom designed invitations, envelope addressing, place cards, table numbers, menus, programs, signage, mirror seating charts, and other custom requests.

Planning an elegant affair? Get in touch to discuss your event vision and design needs.

TheElegantQuill.com | TheElegantQuill@gmail.com | (707) 206-8165

3 Reviews for The Elegant Quill

3 The Elegant Quill Reviews

MrsV2Be
Nicole

Married on 09/15/2017

I can not rave enough about the quality of work that Vilte does! My invitations are so beautiful and she finished with them in such a timely manner. If I ever need calligraphy again, I won't hesitate ... Read more to contact her. I highly recommend her for your calligraphy needs, you won't be disappointed!

F
Freesia

Married on 07/09/2017

Vilte designed all the paper goods for our wedding this past weekend-- save the dates, invitations, seat numbers, programs, etc. She was the absolute dream to work with and her work is incredibly ... Read more gorgeous. It was even more beautiful than I hoped for! I was looking for someone who would use specific art one of my best friends had done for us and turn it into an invitation suite. Vilte was completely open to doing this. Each step of the way, she showed us several different options and was happy to make any changes we wanted. She was always very timely in her responses and met every deadline with time to spare. She has an excellent eye for detail and knew so much about the wedding planning process outside of the paper goods. We got so many compliments on our invitations! Vilte is so kind and such a pleasure to work with. I give her the highest of recommendations and will treasure our wedding paper goods forever!

M
Marjouri

Married on 08/04/2017

Do it! You won't regret hiring her! We met Vilte at a Wedding Show in Santa Rosa (I can't remember which of the 2 it was! ), but she did the calligraphy for our invitations (they were Navy blue ... Read more envelopes that needed white writing). She did AN INCREDIBLE job!!!! I couldn't stop staring at them! I told my fiancé I didn't want to mail them! haha. She is the sweetest, and paid SO MUCH attention to detail. I would hire her over and over again for this!

The Elegant Quill FAQ