The Enchanting Barn

Osteen, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Enchanting Barn

The Enchanting Barn is a a full service event venue located in Osteen, Florida. Quietly nestled on 11 acres, offering you a private event. The Enchanting Barn offers the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony, reception, engagement party, cocktail hour, and much more. This breathtaking barn venue can accommodate anything from the extravagant to simple. No matter what your vision is, The Enchanting Barn can make your big day one you’ll never forget!

Facilities and Capacity
The Enchanting Barn offers one unique event space perfect for any part of your wedding. The Barn offers an enchanting country-chic atmosphere sure to enthrall your guests. The Barn is 3,600 square feet and can accommodate up to 180 people, making it the ideal location for your reception, ceremony, or anything in between. It is the perfect choice for your rustic, but elegant wedding.

With excellent service and a keen attention to detail, The Enchanting Barn is the ideal choice for your big day. They offer a variety of services, sure to put you at ease so you can sit back and cherish all the moments. The Enchanting Barn does not offer in-house catering but is willing to work with the vendor of your choice, and they do offer bartending services. Additional services include:
Bridal Suite

Outside Bar

Restroom facilities

Accomodations
The Enchanting Barn is close to a variety of lodging options, ensuring that you and your guests have a place to stay after your big day. They also offer wheelchair accommodations and ample on-site parking. The Enchanting Barn prides itself on its friendly staff and ability to accommodate any couple on their big day. Whether you want something extravagant or modest, The Enchanting Barn, with its delightfully simple atmosphere will make your wedding one you’ll always remember.

32 Reviews for The Enchanting Barn

32 The Enchanting Barn Reviews

A
Featured
Alexis

Married on 10/01/2017

The Enchanting Barn and Cyndi, the owner, are amazing! Everything was exactly how I pictured it would be. You begin your day in a gorgeous Bridal suite with everything you need - a fridge, kuerig, ... Read more private room for the bride, full length mirror, hair and make up bar with mirrors and lighting, and a balcony over-looking the outside dance floor with a chandelier!! From getting married under a beautifully lit tree, to the outside dance floor, accessible bar, and awesome lighting inside the barn for the reception. My dreams came true. Cyndi supported me every step of the way, for almost a year. She is available through text and email and always answers your questions quickly. I had the best wedding day and I would do anything to go back and relive it!!

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/12/2019

Dream venue!

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I came across it on Facebook. I promised myself that if I ever got married, THIS would be the location! Yesterday (5/12/2019) I had the honor of fulfilling ... Read more my dreams and marrying my best friend here at The Enchanting Barn! The staff and vendors worked perfectly with our day, making sure everything went smoothly and perfectly! I couldn't be happier with how our day turned out. I want to thank everyone at The Enchanting Barn, and all of our vendors for making our day as special as possible!

Savannah
Savannah Evans

Married on 03/16/2019

Enchanting Barn Wedding

Who knew a barn wedding could be so beautiful?! The Enchanting Barn was the most wonderful venue - Cindy and her team made me feel like i was part of the family from the start. My wedding was a dream ... Read more come true, everything is so clean and decorated so nicely. I would not of changed a thing! Thanks again, Cindy!