The Erickson Alumni Center

Morgantown, WV · View map

About The Erickson Alumni Center

The Erickson Alumni Center evokes the history, tradition and character of the downtown WVU campus, featuring a landmark bell tower, a courtyard and architecture reminiscent of Woodburn Hall. Our professional staff will ensure your special event, whether a shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding and/or reception, is memorable for you and guests for a lifetime.

Since opening in October 2008, the center has hosted numerous ceremonies and receptions for alumni and friends. Not to worry though, if you are not a WVU alumni then you can be an associate member easily.

Contact us today to see if your special date is available.

9 Reviews for The Erickson Alumni Center

9 The Erickson Alumni Center Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 04/25/2015

We had a wonderful experience working with May Kinsley at the Alumni center! She was very helpful, and made sure or whole day ran smoothly. It rained on our wedding day, and we had to have the ... Read more ceremony inside, but the transition from ceremony to reception was flawless. We received many compliments on the food, and how beautiful the venue was set up. It was a wonderful experience.

M
Ashley

Married on 09/11/2010

The WVU Alumni Center was a perfect place for any Mountaineer wedding! The staff was amazing and the food was awesome! We had our ceremony out by the fireplace and it was simple beautiful! The ... Read more guests loved the cocktail hour upstairs on the terrace and in the club room. The ballroom was perfect for our reception and dancing. All my guests LOVED the food and the scenery!! We had tons of place for the coolest photo ops!!! It was very close to the football staduim for awesome pics. My favorite thing about the venuewas the bells playing before the ceremony. They were so amazing and gave you chills just listening to them! My guests thought it was the coolest place to have a wedding with all the different parts of the building you can explore! They definantly weren't bored having to stay in just one room!! We also had our rehearsal dinner there which was cool because it was the night of a away football game so we had a tailgating style dinner and got to watch the game afterwards in the club room. I dont have one complaint! It was the best day of my life and the perfect place for a wedding!! And Mary was so wonderful to work with. She helped us with every step of the way!! Please feel free to contact me for any questions about the alumni center or vendors I used!! Go Mountaineers!

J
Jane

Married on 11/16/2009

This place was gorgeous and the people were very accomodating Read more This place was gorgeous and the people were very accomodating