The Establishment Barn

Terrell, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Establishment Barn

The Establishment Barn is a wedding venue located in Terrell, Texas. Situated only 45 minutes from Dallas, this one-of-a-kind 7,500-square-foot barn is set on 17 acres of sprawling green fields. The barn offers a rustic and farmhouse feel, modern amenities, and a variety of charming details to help you to bring your wedding vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity

This expansive venue is able to host weddings of various sizes, from intimate affairs to larger gatherings up to 275 guests. The complete second floor of the barn features an 800-square-foot bridal suite for the bridal party to relax and prepare on the day of the wedding. Here, you can find a full-sized mirror, a wall to hang dresses, four vanities, and a full-sized bathroom. The groom’s suite is on the main level of the barn and also offers plenty of space. This area includes a full-sized bathroom and an array of games to keep the wedding party entertained before walking down the aisle. Couples can hold their ceremony indoors or say “I do” outside under a picturesque arbor. Then, they and their guests can enter through the barn’s sliding doors and head to the large lobby area to convene for a cocktail hour. You can later enjoy sharing a delicious dinner and dancing the night away in the reception room. Two bar areas are also available inside the venue’s kitchen, and a built-in photo booth section helps to make your event all the more memorable.

The Establishment Barn can accommodate many wedding-related events, including engagement parties, showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The dedicated staff strives to provide each couple with an unforgettable event that’s as seamless as possible. Setup and cleanup services are included, helping you to relax and enjoy your special day. While the venue has a list of preferred professional vendors, you may also bring in the vendors of your own choosing. Tables and chairs are provided for your celebration, and linens are available for an additional cost.

13 Reviews for The Establishment Barn

13 The Establishment Barn Reviews

Melissa
Melissa Daniel

Getting married on 10/17/2020

The Establishment

Awesome and beautiful. Sweet people and lots of space. Worth the money. Read more Awesome and beautiful. Sweet people and lots of space. Worth the money.

Megan
Megan Crow

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Venue - Hidden Gem One Hour East of Dallas

The Establishment Barn and Sara (the owner) are so wonderful, it’s going to be hard to put into words how perfect and amazing everything was for our wedding. If you are looking for a great wedding ... Read more venue, look no farther than The Establishment Barn. It truly is a hidden gem and I can’t imagine having my wedding any other place. Our wedding was originally being held at a private home that is on two acres; however, due to the non-stop rain Dallas/Fort Worth had between March and May, we were forced to change our plans about three weeks before our wedding. It was very stressful, as I was convinced places were going to be booked. We also had to find a venue that would allow us to use all of the vendors we had already contracted with – caterer, photographer, musicians, rentals, etc. After doing some research, we found The Establishment Barn in Terrell. The day I went to visit the venue it was pouring rain and Sara still met me at the venue to give me a tour. But even with the downpour, I knew I had found the perfect place for our wedding. The Establishment Barn is a hidden gem just one hour east of Dallas. The property is beautiful and the barn itself is amazing. There is a beautiful and very large bridal suite upstairs and the groom’s suite is downstairs. There is a large kitchen for the caterer and a spacious area for cocktail hour. The main reception area is large with very, very high ceilings. Our wedding was small; only 30 people total. But, the way the room was set up didn’t make it feel like we were in a huge space. But, if you have a large wedding reception, you will have plenty of room. Another thing that we liked about the venue was that there were three places we could have the ceremony, depending on the weather. We were blessed and had perfect weather the week of the wedding, so we were able to have our ceremony outside on the grass. But, if it had rained the day before, there is a place to still get married outside and not be in wet or muddy grass. And, if it was pouring (like it was every weekend leading up to our wedding), we would have it inside. After the ceremony, we took family photos with the barn as the backdrop and then we walked around the property and took pictures with the most beautiful backdrops. Sara was so easy to work with and was very responsive anytime my wedding coordinator or myself had a question. She made herself available on a Sunday afternoon so my wedding coordinator and I could tour the venue together to discuss how everything was going to be setup. She was there during the setup up and our entire wedding, helping our coordinator if needed. She even texted me the day of my wedding saying congratulations and to savor the day because it’s going to be a day we will remember forever.

Kim
Kim McEnturff

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect venue!

My daughter was married at the Establishment Barn on June 1. The venue is absolutely beautiful! The design is amazing. Sara thought of every detail to create a bride's dream wedding experience! The ... Read more bridal suite is very large and beautifully decorated. The groom's room was awesome too. The entire venue is spacious and just amazing, inside and out! Sara has a very calming nature and is wonderful to work with. She really helped my daughter and I through the process by answering any question we had and sharing recommendations with us. If you're looking for a wedding venue, or any type of event, go visit! You will fall in love!