The Estate at Sunset Farm

Bellbrook, OH, OH · View map · Visit website

About The Estate at Sunset Farm

A luxurious country estate wedding venue in Bellbrook, Ohio, The Estate at Sunset Farm is a beautiful setting nestled among trees with panoramic views. With event specialists to help arrange and plan the details of your day, you can expect unparalleled service and incredible event spaces both indoor and out.

Facilities and Capacity
The Estate at Sunset Farm sits on 162 acres of gorgeous countryside, with horses, goats, tree-covered paths and lush gardens. This venue offers a versatile floor plan, with access to both the fully heated and cooled indoor mansion as well as outdoor options for your special day. An indoor ceremony or reception can take place at the Grand Salon or Grand Staircase. They feature cathedral-like ceilings, large windows and a double curved grand staircase for accommodations of 50 to up to 380 guests. For outdoor ceremonies and receptions, you can host up to 500 guests. The Willow Grove creates a picturesque backdrop for your day, or you can host your ceremony under the wisteria on the Verandah.

With the rental fee, couples get indoor and outdoor use of the property, along with a bridal suite and groom’s room. The wedding coordinators will help to tailor your day to fulfill your dreams and wishes. Services and event items include:

• Full day rental
  • Fully heated and cooled indoor/outdoor space
  • Indoor premium chairs

5 The Estate at Sunset Farm Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 09/21/2018

I am an out of state bride and working with team at the Estate at Sunset Farm has been amazing! I booked with them back in March 2017 for my wedding in the fall of 2018. The venue is OPEN and has had ... Read more a public event which my family and friends have attended. I was able to see the venue today 5.24.18 and it is beautiful! The grounds are beautiful and the inside is beautiful! The womens bathroom has the most beautiful stain glass window. I can't wait to have my wedding there. I have so many options for my wedding that I can't wait to finalize the details with my fiance. The Estate at Sunset Farm is great at working with you to make sure you have a stress free day!

J
James

Married on 05/25/2018

From the moment we toured this venue we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. The staff was great, and we really liked that we could choose our caterer, DJ, etc. They made it very easy on us ... Read more that day and our event ran very smoothly. We highly recommend The Estate at Sunset Farm.

K
Kathryn

Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue! It's hands down the best! The Estate at Sunset Farms is the perfect venue for ANY wedding! From Elegant to rustic and anything in between, this ... Read more farmhouse is perfect! I fell in love with this venue from day 1! As the first wedding/reception inside the house, I can tell you that it was totally worth the wait! The venue is so versatile- AND it is the most picturesque venue in Dayton! The staff is AMAZING!!! and they truly made our day special from the start. They did all they could to make it a dream come true! Absolutely wonderful people to work with!