The Event Center at Summit Square

Winston Salem, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Event Center at Summit Square

Located in Winston Salem, North Carolina, The Event Center at Summit Square is a beautiful and classic venue. We offer couples a private indoor venue to host your wedding festivities and more. Both couples and guests will enjoy our venue’s spacious yet intimate atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity

With seating for up to 200 guests, The Event Center at Summit Square would be honored to host your engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples will embrace more than 4,100 square feet of open area to use for their wedding events, as well as bright natural and artificial lighting. The elegant space may be personalized and decorated to fit your wedding theme.

Staff at The Event Center at Summit Square will ensure you have a wonderful time. We understand that this is a special, meaningful occasion and will help make sure everything runs smoothly and stress free. We offer many services, including all-inclusive packages and venue rental. Our parent company, California Fresh Catering, is located inside our venue so you do not have to worry about finding an outside caterer. Our Bar package also includes liability insurance, liquor license and your bartenders of course, taking much stress of your plate having to secure these on your own.

The Event Center at Summit Square offers the following other services:

• Parking
  • Set up
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine

California Fresh Catering, voted Top 3 Caterer in the Triad, owns the Event Center at Summit Square. They offer their amazing services to all couples who choose to host their wedding events at the venue. Their talented chef and cooks would love to serve you their finest delicious dishes. We can customize the perfect menu to accommodate your palate and your budget.

5 Reviews for The Event Center at Summit Square

5 The Event Center at Summit Square Reviews

D
Featured
derricka

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue

I got married in October 2018 and they were more than accommodating! They responded quickly and worked with myself and my coordinators. I will definitely recommend this venue for any occasion! Read more I got married in October 2018 and they were more than accommodating!! They responded quickly and worked with myself and my coordinators. I will definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Reception

I am so happy that we chose the event center for our reception. The food was excellent, the venue was great, and Bob was amazing to work with. Read more I am so happy that we chose the event center for our reception. The food was excellent, the venue was great, and Bob was amazing to work with.

W
Weston Muir

Married on 10/06/2018

Top-shelf Service and Professionalism

Bob, thanks for taking care of us at the Event Center at Summit Square. You and your staff really went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. Glad you liked my toast. We LOVED the ... Read more leftovers. Thanks again, Weston