The Event Firm Int'l & Florals By Fé Vero Beach

Vero Beach & Miami Beach, FL · View map

About The Event Firm Int'l & Florals By Fé Vero Beach

The Event Firm International is a renowned turn-key boutique agency that provides a multitude of opulent designs and extensive event services. Thanks to our unparalleled vision and over twenty years of experience, we have achieved an elite clientele ranging from celebrities, dignitaries, and fortune 100 companies.

Since TEFI's inception by award-winning designer and event planner, Fé Domenech, it has been a front runner in the full service event production industry. Keeping all services in-house, the remarkable TEFI team is ready to redefine tradition and create the unimaginable. Whether it's a corporate program, brand launch, wedding, or all other forms of social soirees TEFI takes the clients dream and turns them into a reality.

Florals By Fè is a boutique blossom shop. We came to be thanks to my love and enjoyment of creativity with flowers. I love to imagine, create, play with materials, dream of colors, textures, take a small little piece of inspiration and craft it into an entire experience. This passion remains fueled even after 15 years in the industry simply because I love to make people happy via beautiful one of kind creations. The art of a celebration is so embedded in mine and my teams work. I offer my unique vision to not just my brides but all my clients in a way that is more comprehensive than the typical florist. This is not a package, or a service, this is a relationship – collaboration that we build together.

Thanks to this philosophy of thought and work ethic I am fortunate to have built such incredible relationships with so many of our clients from all walks of life. Our original designs are recognized and appreciated by our ever-expanding client list including celebrities, dignitaries, corporations and five star hotels. With this we have achieved an excellent reputation locally, nationally, and worldwide.

These amazing clients allow my team and I to make magic happen in their homes, for their weddings, special events and in their gorgeous hotels. Whether it is a custom design or one of our signature arrangements we always use the freshest, most heavenly flowers the market can provide in both exotic and conventional blooms creating floral scapes that make all that encounter them smile.

So let us not only make you smile but inspire you, the interpretation of your wedding, special event or gala vision encompassing everything from paper goods, to linens, venue choices, to tabletop/environment styling, and a menu you can love and will remember for years to come, details that hint at your passions, even down to your wardrobe and the soles of your feet.

2 Reviews for The Event Firm Int'l & Florals By Fé Vero Beach

2 The Event Firm Int'l & Florals By Fé Vero Beach Reviews

W
Wyleen

Married on 11/09/2014

Fe came highly recommended by the venue we were using and the reasons why were obvious! Their work is absolutely beautiful and they not only provide beautiful flowers and arrangements, they set the ... Read more stage for an event and create the mood that you're looking for. Fe and Lara were always very responsive to my questions and were sooo nice throughout the entire planning process. It rained on the day of my vow renewal (with a planned outdoor ceremony) so everything had to get moved inside. And seeing how everything was setup, you would've never guessed that it wasn't planned for the indoor space because everything was so beautiful! They're flexible to meet your needs and wants, stayed within my budget, and created beautiful floral pieces. They're the best and I would use them again and again.

S
Tia

Married on 04/17/2010

AMAZING! I had been to one of her weddings and that is why I decided to use Fe at The Event Firm. She did the most amazing job. She went above and beyond what I could have ever expected. I can't ... Read more can't tell you how many people came up to me telling me that the decor/flowers at my wedding were the most amazing they had ever seen. NOOOO Complaints.

The Event Firm Int'l & Florals By Fé Vero Beach FAQ