The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc.

Millwood, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc.

The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc. is an incredibly resourceful wedding event planning company based out of New York City. With years of experience, this proud company will address all of the countless details required for a successful wedding event. They will save you many long hours of leg work and phone calls by providing you with their extensive library of wedding resources and contacts. The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc. will carefully select only those professionals that will enhance the unique details of your wedding. They'll save you money, but most importantly, you’ll feel relaxed knowing that a quality company is taking care of one of the most important days of your lives!

The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc. offers wedding planning packages to meet the needs of a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. All wedding packages include a complimentary consultation, and custom event design and planning so that you have a very personalized experience. Other specific services offered include:

• Budget preparation
  • Dance lessons
  • Wedding website design
  • Arrangement of transportation
  • Schedule design
  • Confirming of all other arrangements

14 Reviews for The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc.

14 The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc. Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer Popper

Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent Team

Melisa at Event of A Lifetime, Inc was vital in helping me plan my Castle Chic Summer wedding. She was helpful in organizing the vendors contracts and scheduling the timing of events for all the ... Read more vendors the day of. Her team was wonderful in keeping the whole bridal party and vendors on schedule the day of the wedding. They helped me think of creative ideas to make my wedding unique and symbolic to me and my husband. I felt very assured and at ease having them there by my side (especially Maura who was unbelievable!) I would recommend them to any bride!

I
Ilana G

Married on 01/12/2019

Thank you Melisa!

We just wanted to thank you and your team for helping to create such a wonderful night for us and our guests. We were totally blown away by how helpful, resourceful, organized and kind you and your ... Read more colleagues were. We are still on cloud nine! Thanks again so much for all of your hard work leading up to the wedding and everything you did on the big day.

J
Jamila

Married on 06/23/2018

As a millennial couple with a very specific vision, we found a perfect balance with Melisa between our over-the-top ideas and her decades of expertise. Melisa was encouraging, creative, positive, and ... Read more honest. Her communication was consistent and thorough, and she helped us consider every aspect of what makes a party flow smoothly. Melisa worked with us for ten months leading up to the party and for day-of execution. Her wealth of contacts and important question-asking made for a spectacular anniversary party. Our family and friends were absolutely blown away by the event that we had and it would not have been possible without Melisa and Maura.