The Event Planner

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Event Planner

Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the Event Planner is a professional wedding planning service helping couples have the wedding of their dreams while saving, time, money, and stress. Carlee Koehler, the owner, is a well-known corporate event planner and has been working with couples since 2017.

The Event Planner serves a variety of celebrations including cultural, LGBTQ, eco-friendly, military, destination, and double weddings. You can also plan a civil union, elopement, and religious or non-religious ceremony. For your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, Carlee’s polite and professional staff with help you with everything from the setup to the cleanup on the day of the event. You can choose from The Event Planner's day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning packages, and receive help with timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

15 Reviews for The Event Planner

15 The Event Planner Reviews

E
Featured
E. T.

Married on 07/20/2019

Mother of the Bride

We hired Carlee to perform partial planning duties as my daughter wanted to be an active participant in organizing her wedding. Carlee’s performance exceeded what she’d promised. Carlee gave us ... Read more guidance, intercepted on our behalf with vendors to get us a better price, arrived promptly and fully prepared at each meeting as the wedding day drew closer. Then, the weekend of the wedding, Carlee attended and managed the different gatherings that began with the rehearsal dinner, the wedding itself and finally, the reception. As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy and observe my daughter’s big day. I have two more daughters to marry and I intend to reach out to Carlee again.

E
Eric

Getting married on 11/11/2019

Carlee is awesome, I highly recommend working with her Read more Carlee is awesome, I highly recommend working with her

Leah
Leah Tucker

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator!!

Carlee was our wedding coordinator and was phenomenal. She worked tirelessly leading up to the wedding and through the events themselves. She helped us find deals on vendors, managed tricky situations ... Read more that came up, and ensured that we were well taken care of and that nothing fell through the cracks. We were very pleased and really enjoyed working with her. She minimized the stress of wedding madness!!