The Event Planner

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Event Planner

Located in Huntsville, Alabama, the Event Planner is a professional wedding planning service helping couples have the wedding of their dreams while saving, time, money, and stress. Carlee Koehler, the owner, is a well-known corporate event planner and has been working with couples since 2017.

The Event Planner serves a variety of celebrations including cultural, LGBTQ, eco-friendly, military, destination, and double weddings. You can also plan a civil union, elopement, and religious or non-religious ceremony. For your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, Carlee’s polite and professional staff with help you with everything from the setup to the cleanup on the day of the event. You can choose from The Event Planner's day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning packages, and receive help with timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

9 Reviews for The Event Planner

9 The Event Planner Reviews

E
Eric

Getting married on 11/11/2019

Carlee is awesome, I highly recommend working with her Read more Carlee is awesome, I highly recommend working with her

Marvlyn
Marvlyn Hildebrand

Married on 05/04/2019

Out of 5 stars, Carlee is a 10!!!

Carlee is a wonderful wedding coordinator! She was so well organized and worked tirelessly in helping create a beautiful wedding experience for us! She was professional with vendors and handled so ... Read more many “day of” details which enabled us to enjoy the day without stress! She is a hard worker who delivers her client’s wishes and does so with a continuous smile upon her face. I would highly recommend Carlee! As the mother of the groom, I think she is absolutely amazing and our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her! She is a 10+ in my book!

N
Neeci

Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience

Carlee was awesome I got a mixture of 2 packages and it was just what I needed She made my(our) day hassle free so we could concentrate on having fun. She even danced with us! She has a spreadsheet ... Read more spreadsheet that she uses which keeps us up to date with to do lists timelines budgets vendors etc.