The Event Sisters

Rutland, VT · View map · Visit website

About The Event Sisters

The Event Sisters is a wedding and event planning company based in Rutland, Vermont. They provide their services to weddings throughout Vermont and the Greater New England area. The Event Sisters is a family-owned business, specializing in planning a variety of wedding events, such as ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and receptions. The Event Sisters has a well-trained wedding planner that will assist couples to ensure a stress-free event.

The Event Sisters offers their services to all wedding types, including civil, eco-friendly, religious, destination, and non-religious. They also offer a wide variety of custom packages, fitting every couples' needs and budget. The company also offers a wide variety of planning services, including:

• Day-of coordination

9 The Event Sisters Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend! Wonderful to work with.

Our experience with Katie at the Event Sisters was tremendous. She was quick to respond and helped explain options every step of the way. The day of the wedding her team made sure everything went ... Read more smoothly. Her personal approach made my daughter feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. Highly recommend!

Jill
Jill

Married on 07/06/2019

Hire a Wedding Planner!

My partner and I lived in Boston and were planning a wedding in rural Vermont. We knew that we would need help with the details of our wedding, as attention to detail is neither of our strengths. ... Read more strengths. Katie was amazing from day one! She helped us stay on track with planning, contacted vendors on our behalf and organized the entire day of schedule/vendor drop off. On the day of the wedding my husband and both or our families were able to relax and enjoy our time together, knowing Katie was taking care of EVERYTHING. Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined and it's all thanks to Katie.

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/08/2019

Hiring the Event Sisters was the Best Decision I Made as a Bride

We hired Katie as our Month of Coordinator, and other than saying yes to my now husbands proposal, it was the best decision I made during the entire wedding process! Katie was highly organized, ... Read more thoughtful, kind and just an all around incredible human being. We were planning our wedding in Vermont from New York City, and her deep understanding of how weddings are planned and executed in the area was worth its weight in gold. When we had challenges with our vendors, she took care of it, when I had questions about wedding protocol in the area she answered with patience and kindness. In the week before the wedding we hit a few major hiccups, and the first thing that my husband and I did was look at me and in a calming voice say 'It's going to be ok, Katie will be able to help us to figure it out" She was a calming force during the entire process, and we couldn't be more grateful for her support. By the wedding weekend, Katie felt more like a member of our family than an event planner. She was the last person that I made eye contact with before I walked down the aisle with my dad, and when I mouthed "thank you" to her I couldn't help but well up, because I knew that without her the most beautiful weekend of our lives would have been impossible. The wedding itself was perfection because of Katie - every single detail was taken care of, and my husband I were able to be present and fully enjoy the day! I cannot recommend Katie strongly enough, she is absolute magic, and a gift to every couple that hires her!! Even more than that she is so much fun! My bridesmaids and family couldn't stop raving about what a joy she was! Do yourself, your partner and your wedding guests a favor, and hire Katie and her team for your wedding! She is the best!