The Events Boutique

Torrance, CA · View map

About The Events Boutique

The Events Boutique is a wedding planning service located in Torrance, California. They service Southern California, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara destination weddings. From sassy modern, traditional classic or bohemian chic, they have over 15 years of industry experience to make your wedding dreams come true. They also hold a wonderful niche of fusion multi-cultural weddings. They offer top-notch ceremony and reception planning from the beginning to the end, without skipping a beat. They accommodate budgets, covering everything from visualization to production day, all while holding to the client's needs and desires at the very top. They pride themselves in being fearless when turning your dreams into a reality.

The Events Boutique is a full-service wedding planning business. Using a hands-on approach, they work with vendors and couples to ensure your wedding stands out and is memorable. Their services include:

• Full planning

B
Bhavani

Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Wedding Coordinator

My husband and I are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Christina and her team at The Events Boutique for our wedding. Christina and her team were very dedicated to our ... Read more vision. They were professional, creative, friendly, and went above and beyond for our wedding. The moment we contacted Christina and had our 1st meeting, we knew she was the one to plan and execute our big day. She and her team made sure every single aspect leading up to and the day of our wedding was properly executed. They took care of us completely on the day of: making sure we ate, were sensitive to the tight schedule, and navigated 400 people across 3 events (2 weddings and a reception) in 1 day effortlessly. Christina was always available, answered millions of questions, eased our concerns, a great confidante, and someone who we truly developed a great relationship with. Christina and her team at The Events Boutique are the best and we cannot thank them enough for making our day the best. We highly recommend them for anyone looking to have the best wedding planner and team.

M
Michelle Del Conte

Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded Expectations!!

My daughter and I chose The Events Boutique/Christina and her crew after a phone interview. We were sold after reading reviews and having a great conversation where we explained our wants and needs ... Read more and Christina listened, then explained her abilities to meet our expectations. She did not disappoint! She met with us a few times and came to our meetings with the rental company. We received lots of great input from Christina and trusted in her advice as this was our first go at putting on a wedding completely from scratch (needed tent, chairs, tables, etc). Emails and calls were promptly returned. She has great organization skills including the detailed timeline, which she adjusted based on our wants and needs. I'm sort of a control freak,...no, I AM a control freak... but when I could not get in to the tent long enough to finish all the decorating I had planned to do, which included setting up a living room complete with pillows and throws and finishing the decor around a reclaimed wood arbor over the sweetheart table with curtains, lace, candles on the table, etc, etc, etc, Christina assured me she had my back. I had to just completely let go and trust her and the crew as other wedding events were at hand (rehearsal and dinner following). Time was out for me. When I showed up the next day for the pre-ceremony photos, I was floored and so overwhelmed with the job she did. I told her my ideas, left all of the decor laying around and she took it and ran with it and hit it out of the park. What a relief! ....And it was soo amazingly beautiful! She and her crew are stealth. They just slip around during the ceremony and reception, going undetected, and just get things done without bothering me or my husband or the happy couple. There were no worries at all....which I am so, so incredibly grateful for. To just enjoy and be in the moment was such a gift! Thank you Christina and the crew from The Events Boutique, from the bottom of my heart:) ~Michelle D., Rolling Hills

A
Alexa

Married on 08/18/2018

I can't thank the events boutique enough for all that they did. We went into our wedding day unsure of how beneficial a day-of wedding planner would actually be (we were very involved and hands-on ... Read more with our wedding) but when the day came we realized how necessary and how helpful Cory and Taneel really were. They were ALWAYS 3 steps ahead of us, completely on top of everything, so patient and understanding when we had a hiccup with our venue... 48 HOURS BEFORE OUR WEDDING!!!! Taneel dealt with all of our vendors for us and updated them on the venue change when we weren't able to handle dealing with small details like that. We are Canadian and were in LA in February to meet all of our vendors and Christina was very accommodating about meeting us when and where it worked best. I completely understand why people rave about having a wedding planner and Taneel and Cory KILLED it. They helped make the day as beautiful as it was. We are so thankful for them.