The Events Boutique

Torrance, CA · View map

About The Events Boutique

The Events Boutique is a wedding planning service located in Torrance, California. They service Southern California, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara destination weddings. From sassy modern, traditional classic or bohemian chic, they have over 15 years of industry experience to make your wedding dreams come true. They also hold a wonderful niche of fusion multi-cultural weddings. They offer top-notch ceremony and reception planning from the beginning to the end, without skipping a beat. They accommodate budgets, covering everything from visualization to production day, all while holding to the client's needs and desires at the very top. They pride themselves in being fearless when turning your dreams into a reality.

The Events Boutique is a full-service wedding planning business. Using a hands-on approach, they work with vendors and couples to ensure your wedding stands out and is memorable. Their services include:

• Full planning

58 The Events Boutique Reviews

M
Melissa N.

Married on 07/27/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Christina and her team were absolutely remarkable throughout wedding planning and the day/month of. We did the month of coordination package, but Christina offered so many tips on vendors and ... Read more etiquette with very quick responsiveness. She and her team were so organized during the wedding and rehearsal while also being kind, flexible, and genuinely happy to be there. We highly recommend them!

Drew
Drew

Married on 06/29/2019

Christina is the best!!

We first met Christina through the South Coast Botanic Garden, and immediately my fiancée and I felt less stress about the overwhelming task of planning a wedding. She could not have been more ... Read more generous with her time, showing us the entire Garden. After we hired her as a wedding coordinator, she has always replied to all of our texts and emails, being generous with her time, any time or day. Hiring her has been one of the best decisions we have made because she has been a tremendous help with recommendations for vendors and overall planning and budgeting. She attends almost all of our meetings. Through the process of planning a wedding she has become a good friend and we are very grateful for her planning and support

Hilary
Hilary

Married on 05/18/2019

Above & beyond for an authentic, special wedding

We hired Christina and her team at the Events Boutique to help us plan our wedding. Our wedding was a bit of an out-of-the-box undertaking that would put any event planner's skills to the test. We ... Read more were having it at my family's 100 year-old ranch on the High Desert, which used to be a guest ranch and something of an event space, but it has been decades since it has really been functioning that way. Additionally, my (now) husband and I live in the Midwest, and my parents in the Southeast...so we were planning remotely. So, we needed someone who could come in and see the natural beauty, charm and potential of our ranch and turn it into a venue befitting of a modern couple with high standards. We needed someone who could help us budget, connect with and hire vendors in Southern California; and execute this event in a way that would be memorable for us and our family (and "worth the trip" for all of our guests, 95% of whom were flying in from all over the country). From the very beginning when Christina came out to the Ranch and walked the property with us, we could tell she totally "got it." She saw its potential as an event space, and she thought of ways to accentuate its existing character and utilize the many treasures we have there. She helped us achieve our goal of creating an event that was reflective of my husband and me, but also authentic to our family's special place. Christina was also the reason I was able to enjoy my wedding planning process (of a whole year) without getting too stressed and overwhelmed. At every turn, she was there to offer me advice, support, and assistance (as much as I like to think I'm easy to work with, I know I texted her too much!) and I found her whole vibe so positive and reassuring that nothing seemed like that big of a deal! The budget guidance she provided was so helpful, and she helped us keep to it. She even ended up as our florist in the end, creating gorgeous flower arrangements that fit my vision in a budget-friendly way. Christina went above and beyond for my family and me all year in planning our ranch wedding, and the end result was the most magical day that none of us will ever forget. Now I just have to come to terms with the fact that I don't have reasons to text with her every day!