The Exquisite Bride

Murrysville, PA · View map

About The Exquisite Bride

Welcome to The Exquisite Bride! Our experienced staff is waiting to help make your special day extraordinary. We are full service bridal & prom boutiques - just minutes from dowtown Pittsburgh. We carry a large selection of bridal gowns in stock and can order from any of our designers. Whether your special day is a wedding, prom, or formal event, our experienced staff will help you from beginning to end with your purchase.

Brides LOVE our two locations and so do their bridesmaids, because your bridesmaids have the option of trying on dresses at either location and can order from which ever store is closest to them! Why make your bridesmaids travel across to the other side of town when they can order and be fitted at the location closest to them!

Our 2 locations are built on the following principals:

1. Quality & selection - We carry one of the largest selections of quality manufacturers in Southwestern PA

2. Customer Service - We pride ourselves on helping our clients make their day as special as possible

3. Price - Our prices are some of the lowest in the area. We hold our prices at the MSRP and do not mark up additional charges.

If you want a store to work hard for you, please come see us at The Exquisite Bride. Call and make an appointment today! We look forward to meeting you!

Visit either of our locations!

4353 Old William Penn Highway 5349 William Flynn Highway

Taylor
Taylor Sherry

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Yes yes yes

I wish I could give this shop more than 5 stars because they deserve 5 more! I found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and the Mother of the Groom dress at the Gibsonia shop with the help of ... Read more Danette. She was so helpful and knowledgeable about all of the designers and what the store had to offer. All of the ladies were great as well they make you feel so welcomed and comfortable during the process which made finding my dress that much easier. I highly recommend booking an appointment with them!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

The ladies at The Exquisite Bride - Gibsonia location, were absolutely wonderful! I went to a couple other local bridal salons before going to The Exquisite Bride and I wish I would have went here ... Read more first! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really listened to what I was looking for and allowed me to walk around and pick out dresses that I was interested in. Neither of the other two bridal stores I went to allowed me to pick out dresses. I ended up purchasing my gown from here and I am so happy that I did!

Mc
Mary Catherine

Married on 06/01/2019

The staff at The Exquisite Bride (North) off Route 8 in Gibsonia, PA was absolutely wonderful! I had literally one day to find my wedding dress before I would be out of the country for several ... Read more months before my wedding. My family had explained my situation to the Exquisite Bride staff and they were so willing to work with me. I did not have an appointment but the ladies in the store were super helpful. They listened to my comments and my family's comments as I tried on dresses after dresses to narrow down to MY WEDDING GOWN. It was a wonderful experience!! I appreciated just how patient they were with me as I tried dresses on and then tried them back on again. Honestly they had such a large amount of gorgeous gowns it truly was hard to pick "the one". I look forward to wearing my gown in June. I know it was just the right choice!! The store has a gown for everyone in your bridal party. I would strongly reccommend The Exquisite Bride to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!!!