The Fairy Glamother

Newtown, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Fairy Glamother

The Fairy Glamother (formally Hair your Way) is a wedding hair and makeup artist located in Newtown, Connecticut. They are devoted to fully enhancing every client’s beauty on their special day. From start to finish, you can expect professionalism and creativity.

Experience
Jen is the owner of The Fairy Glamother. As a licensed cosmetologist, she has been part of the wedding industry for more than 17 years.

Jen is always up for a creative challenge. She offers consultations, group discounts, group services and multiple stylists. The Fairy Glamother has a variety of hair and makeup services, including:

• Hair and makeup trial
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
The Fairy Glamother (formally Hair your Way) is based in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Jen is available throughout New England, Westchester County and the local area.

11 Reviews for The Fairy Glamother

11 The Fairy Glamother Reviews

Tara
Featured
Tara

Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jen. She did my hair and make up for my wedding on May 26, 2018. She was great from the start. We currently live in Maryland but were getting married in ... Read more Connecticut. Jen was very responsive from the first email. We got along so well during the trial and I loved the results. She tried my hair a few different ways until I loved it, she had a veil and hair comb ready to show me what it would look like if I decided to go with either. My make-up looked great and she took photos and notes to use for reference when it was time for the final looks. When the day of the wedding came I was so stressed out thanks to a non-helpful wedding coordinator and other hiccups, Jen kept telling me to breathe and that it was all going to work out. I was getting hair/makeup done at our hotel with my best friend to keep me company and Jen made her feel so comfortable too. When it was getting time for me to have to leave to take the 20-minute ride to our venue, the wedding coordinator situation was escalating but Jen volunteered to follow me so she could finish my make up there and help with anything else she could. Once we got to the venue Jen was trying to keep me from freaking out and helped my best friend get people moving in the right direction until the coordinator finally showed up. She also sat my best friend down for a few minutes and helped pin up her hair when she didn't have to. Jen went so far above and beyond what she was hired to do, she really did help make my wedding day great. I don't think I could have made it through the rough beginning without her. The work she did on my hair and make-up was flawless, there were so many complements about how perfect it looked.

K
Kim

Married on 04/28/2018

Jen and her team were amazing. They were honest and professional. You can really tell by there work, that they care about there clients and making them look beautiful. Everyone complimented us on how ... Read more great our hair and makeup looked. I highly recommend Jen and her team.

T
Tanya

Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars is NOT enough! This was the second time I’ve been married, but my first wedding. My first marriage took place at a drive-thru in Vegas, and obviously, we know how that turned out. This time ... Read more time was my first (and only) actual wedding so I wanted to do it right. I interviewed several people, but a Jen was the only one who really seemed to “get” my vision when I told her that I wanted to look like a princess, but edgier. Think rock star princess... She made me super comfortable from the first moment I spoke with her and somehow I just knew that she was the one I could trust with my look. I was SO right. Jen and her team made the whole thing go smoothly and seem effortless. From beginning to end, my phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she never made me feel like an overbearing bride (even when I felt like I may have been). She and her team handled hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked absolutely STUNNING. I wish I could have Jen style me everyday. I would never have a bad hair/makeup day. I just can’t say enough. Please, do yourself a favor and book Jen/The Fairy Glamother for your day. Thank you, Jen!