The Falls Venue

Hudson, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Falls Venue

The Falls Venue consists of more than 22 acres of breathtaking views in Hudson, New York. Just 30 miles from Albany and right around the corner from downtown Hudson, it is close to entertainment and restaurants for you and your guests. The Amtrak station is nearby for an easy commute home, or to visit nearby areas. The Falls Venue was created from a 20th century elementary school gymnasium and industrial-age decor with fully updates materials and craftsmanship.

Facilities and Capacity
They have a ceremony hall with semi-private outdoor space and is easily tented to make it useful rain or shine. The Falls Venue has a separate space for cocktails where guests can enjoy drinks and appetizers before or after your reception. Their spaces are classy and elegant and can accommodate up to 150 guests. They have ample parking for you and all your wedding guests.

The Falls Venue has state of the art computerized lighting and sound to set the mood for your big day. They have a beautiful, peaceful bridal suite to accommodate the bride and her wedding part before the event. To make your wedding flow from one event to the next you can host all your wedding event at The Falls Venue. They offer space for your:

• Bridal shower

H
Featured
Hannah

Event date: 02/11/2018

I am so excited to have Christina help with our special day in the future. From the minute we walked in we were in wow. Christina was easy to talk to, I naturally felt comfortable asking her questions ... Read more and opinions. She truly made me feel like my special day would be taken care of and assured me I would have her to help me and be at ease. Every question we had for her she answered for us and provided with tons of information that helped us out. I overall thought she was the most professional out of all event directors I have met with while searching for a venue and honestly a big factor into why we picked this venue. She loved my ideas and is making it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams. She truly showed interest in what we want and seems eager and ecstatic to help us! ?? She also had the catering company ready to talk with us towards the end of our tour waiting for us to ask them questions and discuss options. I did not have that option else where nor did I get a lot of answers when I asked questions about food. I wanted to know what kind of food they had to offer not just the few basics they offer. Christina sold us on our tour by having it all together and answering questions we didn’t even know we had, because she provided information folder on everything we would want or need, that we did not know about. We knew we could contact her with anything. As my fiancé and I got to the car we looked at each other and said should we go in and pay the deposit now? We took a couple weeks to make sure and we just kept going back and thats how we knew. Thanks to Christina being great at what she does by what I know so far I know we will have an awesome day! We are beyond proud to have her on our side. We are so happy to have found The Falls and Christina.

A
Amanda

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Best Venue in Columbia/Greene County

I looked for weeks to find the perfect venue online. When I went to The Falls 2 weeks ago I knew that I didn’t have to look at any other venues. Christina is very professional and wants to make your ... Read more wedding as amazing as it can be. She explains everything thoroughly and knows what she is doing. Although not getting married until 09/2020 I can already tell it’s going to be great.

S
Shannon Miller

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Everything we wanted in a venue

Honestly, I went to view The Falls Venue already thinking that I was going to hire a different venue. After seeing the space and meeting the wedding team, they completely changed my mind. Christina, ... Read more the event planner, and Yvette, the head caterer, are such great people to work with. They both really made the whole experience perfect! They were flexible, courteous, and they really want to make everyone's special day just what you want. Highly recommend!!!