The Farley Estate

Milner, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Farley Estate

The Farley Estate is a historic wedding venue located in Milner, Georgia. With a rich elegance and Southern charm, this venue is perfect for your wedding. Offering both the indoor space of the house and an outdoor location against a lake, The Farley Estate is always picturesque. This venue also has an amazing staff and many services to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as it can be.

Facilities and Capacity
The Farley Estate can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in its historic mansion and on its outdoor lawn. This estate is kid-friendly, providing a lot of outdoor space to run around. The Farley Estate is available any time of the day, with their twilight ceremony events being particularly beautiful. A bridal suite is available as well.

The Farley Estate offers the following services:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Other Services
This venue offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Décor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

History
The Farley Estate has been in existence since 1845.

Location
The Farley Estate is located in Milner, Georgia off of Highfalls Park Road. It services the Atlanta and Macon metropolitan areas.

47 Reviews for The Farley Estate

47 The Farley Estate Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/28/2013

The Farley Plantation made our wedding planning so easy and seamless! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan any sort of party. They are extremely professional and offer a great service for ... Read more their price. I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding!

D
Deandra

Getting married on 03/30/2020

Awesome venue

Renee is amazing! I visited the venue twice in a row and she was so flexible to meet me again so that I can bring my mother to view the venue. She is very flexible with her time and very ... Read more accommodating ! The venue offers a lot of things that others do not ! It’s worth checking out !

Arcadia
Arcadia

Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect outside venue great ambiance!!

My wedding was Perfect! This venue is absolutely beautiful! Renee and her staff are great we planned our wedding in less than two months and Renee made it stress less. She answered her phone or ... Read more responded back in a timely manner and made all my request come true. My guest are all complimenting the gorgeous ambiance and the delicious food. We had a great time!