The Farm at Dover

Kansasville, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Farm at Dover

The Farm at Dover is an elegant mix of old-world charm combined with the comfort and ease of modern amenities—plus a generous dose of luxury. The grand fully restored two-story 1880’s barn is surrounded by 20 acres of flower and vegetable gardens, forest, and meadows providing a picture-perfect backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. A perfectly appointed Victorian home serves as the bridal suite and the historic granary serves as the grooms cabin. There’s a beautiful wooded ceremony area, secret walled garden, multiple outdoor areas for socializing and exploring. as well as a beautiful deck overlooking the forest. Conveniently located 75 miles north of Chicago and 35 miles southwest of Milwaukee the Farm at Dover is the perfect setting to plant the seeds of a lifetime together.

Facilities and Capacity

Our fully restored historic 1880's barn can comfortably accomondate up to 160 wedding guests. The elegant stone walled lower level serves as the cocktail area and the cathedral like hay loft with 30 ft ceilings is perfect for dinner and dancing.

The Farm at Dover is a botique wedding destination offering elegant touches for the wedding of your dreams.

• Historic 1880's barn/2floors 4300 sq ft.
  • Gorgous lighting throught property
  • Tables/chairs/ vintage furniture and accents.
  • Elegant indoor restrooms
  • Bridal suite/grooms cabin
  • Set up/clean up
  • Parking for up to 100 cars
  • Staff to maintain cleanliness/garbage removal
  • Handicap accessible

S
Shana and Jeremy

Married on 10/20/2018

Our Modern Day Fairytale

The Farm at Dover is simply magical. Tom and Juan have literally thought of everything and truly created the most beautiful and romantic wedding venue we have ever seen. We knew the minute we stepped ... Read more on the property that this had to be where we began our married life together. We cannot say enough about Tom and Juan and how accommodating they were throughout the entire process! To us, life is about the little details and we certainly took them all in at The Farm at Dover. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the love and energy you have put into your venue and into our special day! Our day was simply perfect 💕

E
Eileen

Married on 09/09/2018

Couldn't Have been Happier!!!!

Spectacular! When I dreamed of the perfect wedding, The Farm at Dover well exceeded anything I could have ever imagined! From the moment we arrived at the venue we knew it would be mesmerizing for the ... Read more the one and only event of our lives. Both my husband and I were so overwhelmed by the professionalism and exquisite detail that Tom (the owner) and his staff took when ensuring that our day was perfect. Tom made sure I had everything I needed to get ready in the picturesque Victorian house. My husband happily hung out with his groomsmen in the granary which is the ultimate 'Men's Den'. After speaking with Tom, he gave me some recommendations from everything from the caterer to the DJ based on what he knew I wanted and those vendors were also excellent. Both my husband and I have been in constant awe since the wedding because friends and family had said that it may be one of the most beautiful wedding venues they've ever been to. It truly was a fairytale wedding! Thank you, Tom and Juan!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 07/14/2018

Rustic Wonderland

We couldn’t be happier with having our wedding at the Farm at Dover last summer! The owners Tom and Juan are fantastic and did everything possible to ensure our wedding was the best day of our lives. ... Read more From the very beginning, they were so nice and accommodating, and it was clear how meticulously they care for every last detail on the property. We were very thankful that they even thought to spray for mosquitos! The barn and surrounding grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and we especially enjoyed the many unique places on the grounds for photographs and for our guests to explore! The grooms quarters and the bride’s house were both perfect to escape the commotion and to freshen up in advance of our ceremony (also great for pictures). The lower level of the barn was set up for a rustic cocktail hour and the 2nd floor worked beautifully for reception and dancing. We were worried it would get hot inside the barn during the summer but the large barn windows allowed a very refreshing breeze to come in. We would highly recommend Farm at Dover for any couple looking to get married in a gorgeous rustic location.