The Film Perspective

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Film Perspective

The Film Perspective is a veteran-owned wedding videography company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Owner and videographer Aaron Markham prides himself on providing a high-quality video and an easy and enjoyable experience working together. He shoots the wedding day using a mix of cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling, and traditional styles. There are a number of video packages to choose fro,m including producing a narrative video, highlight video, full-feature video, a short film about the couple's love story, and same-day editing.

The Film Perspective uses high-end equipment such as HD cameras and camcorders, glidecams, sliders, tripods, monopods, and more. Aaron can film the entire wedding from getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, and even the rehearsal dinner. Drones capture aerial shots and multiple videographers and cameras are on-hand documenting all the special moments. Couples can view the raw footage before the final high-definition video is available in the following formats:

• Digital download

J
Featured
John

Married on 06/23/2017

Memories... What can I say about Aaron and The Film Perspective. Aaron and his videographer’s captured many of the memories of my daughter’s wedding this past June (2017) that I forgot were there, or ... Read more or existed at the time! As the FOB (Father of the Bride), there were SO MANY things happening around me, and I'm sure the wedding Party, too, that were taking place at breakneck speeds. From the pinning of the flowers on the Groom, Groomsmen, Ushers, Mothers, Flower Bouquets to the Bridesmaids, the huge Bouquet for the Bride, Father of the Groom, and of course me - FOB, and listening to the mini Orchestra and Choir rehearse prior to the Ceremony, what could I have possibly remembered without the Video being excellently produced by Aaron and The Film Perspective! There were SO MANY wonderful moments captured by The Film Perspective during the Ceremony and Reception afterwards, that it's hard to imagine being without the video for all these GREAT MEMORIES! Having a VIDEO of the Ceremony and Reception was much an afterthought on our (Mom & Dad) parts. From our first contact with Aaron and The Film Perspective, I knew right away that he would handle all those small little details from the start to the end. He was confident and professional in himself and what he could accomplish for the final product. I, and everyone who has seen the Video so far, would agree that The Film Perspective accomplished what they set out to do...provide lasting memories! The Ceremony and Reception was such a busy time for all parties involved that we forgot the Service was even being recorded! Aaron and his crew were not even noticed throughout the entire service we forgot, completely being recorded! Yet Aaron and The Film Perspective captured everything AND more! Run, don't walk, to The Film Perspective! You will NOT be disappointed by the professionalism of Aaron Markham and The Film Perspective! GREAT JOB for a job well done!

Allison
Allison Cummins

Married on 06/01/2019

The film perspective were the best people at my wedding!

THE FILM PERSPECTIVE CREW WERE THE BEST PEOPLE AT MY WEDDING! After I got engaged, I started searching for photographers and videographers right away. I really wanted to find a company that did both ... Read more both so that I KNEW they worked well together. I actually had a really hard time finding somebody who did photography AND videography. BUT THEN I found The Film Perspective! We met with Aaron and booked him in the same day. He suggested that one of his photographers (LJ) could take our engagement pictures, so she did! She was so much fun and super easy to work with. (My husband and I are NOT photogenic and we were very unsure of getting pictures taken.) When our wedding day came, The Film Perspective did NOT disappoint. Jamie and Aaron were videoing while LJ was taking pictures. Jamie made sure I was comfortable the ENITRE day and always stepped in to make little tweaks (which I really appreciate). Jamie and Aaron were on top of it, making sure they didn't miss a single detail. LJ toured the venue to find great backgrounds and took just about every shot I had sent her. Each member of The Film Perspective made sure I was calm, cool, hydrated, and happy during our hot summer wedding day. I cannot thank the members of The Film Perspectice enough for capturing our day. They were so fun and exciting and they really made our day the best.

Gemma
Gemma

Married on 05/04/2019

Super Happy!

Aaron was our videographer for our wedding. We honestly hardly noticed that he was there most of the day (but then we saw him in photos later! ) - I think that's the ultimate compliment for a ... Read more videographer. He blended in and captured our day. We haven't received our video yet, but we look forward to watching it when we do.