The Film Perspective

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Film Perspective

The Film Perspective is a veteran-owned wedding videography company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Owner and videographer Aaron Markham prides himself on providing a high-quality video and an easy and enjoyable experience working together. He shoots the wedding day using a mix of cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling, and traditional styles. There are a number of video packages to choose fro,m including producing a narrative video, highlight video, full-feature video, a short film about the couple's love story, and same-day editing.

The Film Perspective uses high-end equipment such as HD cameras and camcorders, glidecams, sliders, tripods, monopods, and more. Aaron can film the entire wedding from getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, and even the rehearsal dinner. Drones capture aerial shots and multiple videographers and cameras are on-hand documenting all the special moments. Couples can view the raw footage before the final high-definition video is available in the following formats:

• Digital download

J
Featured
John

Married on 06/23/2017

Memories... What can I say about Aaron and The Film Perspective. Aaron and his videographer’s captured many of the memories of my daughter’s wedding this past June (2017) that I forgot were there, or ... Read more or existed at the time! As the FOB (Father of the Bride), there were SO MANY things happening around me, and I'm sure the wedding Party, too, that were taking place at breakneck speeds. From the pinning of the flowers on the Groom, Groomsmen, Ushers, Mothers, Flower Bouquets to the Bridesmaids, the huge Bouquet for the Bride, Father of the Groom, and of course me - FOB, and listening to the mini Orchestra and Choir rehearse prior to the Ceremony, what could I have possibly remembered without the Video being excellently produced by Aaron and The Film Perspective! There were SO MANY wonderful moments captured by The Film Perspective during the Ceremony and Reception afterwards, that it's hard to imagine being without the video for all these GREAT MEMORIES! Having a VIDEO of the Ceremony and Reception was much an afterthought on our (Mom & Dad) parts. From our first contact with Aaron and The Film Perspective, I knew right away that he would handle all those small little details from the start to the end. He was confident and professional in himself and what he could accomplish for the final product. I, and everyone who has seen the Video so far, would agree that The Film Perspective accomplished what they set out to do...provide lasting memories! The Ceremony and Reception was such a busy time for all parties involved that we forgot the Service was even being recorded! Aaron and his crew were not even noticed throughout the entire service we forgot, completely being recorded! Yet Aaron and The Film Perspective captured everything AND more! Run, don't walk, to The Film Perspective! You will NOT be disappointed by the professionalism of Aaron Markham and The Film Perspective! GREAT JOB for a job well done!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/16/2018

The Film Perspective is awesome! You can truly tell Aaron loves what he does. We got our video back quicker than expected! We could watch it over and over again we love it so much! SO glad we did a ... Read more highlight film to remember our special day!

A
Anne

Married on 03/10/2018

Aaron was amazing! We hired The Film Perspective as a last minute add-on to our wedding reception, and I am SO glad we did. Aaron was easy to work with and so much fun. We received SO many compliments ... Read more on how friendly and fun Aaron was all evening. Aaron provided us with a customized photostrip, which he willingly edited twice to meet my picky requests. He didn't mind, as long as I was satisfied! He quickly and discreetly set up the photobooth, which we had rented for the last 3 hours of the evening. He brought a crazy amount of fun photo props, and provided a printout of the photos for every person in the pictures. He also provided a hard-copy of each photo for my husband and I to keep in a photo book. The best part of all is that he provided us with digital copies of all photos, as well as GIFS.