The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

Overland Park, KS · View map

About The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

Caricatures By The Fine Tooners is an entertainment company in Kansas City (816-545-4257) that has been doing "Kind and Gentle" Caricature Favors (Mementos) at Wedding Receptions since 1997. We draw at the rate of one caricature... black and white, head and shoulders on a 11 x 8.5" sheet of Index Card Stock so it will fit perfectly into a frame. We have Face Painters, Airbrush Tattoos, Fortune Tellers and Balloon Artists for your special day. If you are having a theme event talk to us about preprinted paper. And if you really want a one of a kind surprise at your reception we also do custom coloring books of how you met and your bridal party and Judy Porter (award winning doll designer) makes caricature cake toppers. Contact us for all the details at email: mcqueend@usa.net / ph: 816-545-4257 / www.finetooners.com

6 Reviews for The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

6 The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists Reviews

S
Shelly

Married on 11/10/2017

WOW! This was such a great experience! We wanted something different than usual favors so we went with The Fine Tooners. Debbie was AMAZING! She was early, happy, and my guests loved her! Her ... Read more drawings were quick and on point!! I HIGHLY recommend her for your next function!!

User5572812

2+ years ago

Deb was wonderful. She was super helpful, and even though she wasn't available that day, she sent us Hector and BeeJay. They both did amazing caricatures for our reception, and our guests loved them. ... Read more Many said it was much more fun and interesting than photowalls or photobooths, and I couldn't agree more. We turned the caricatures into a guest book, and I know we will cherish it for years to come. Amazing professionals, all of them. I highly recommend them.

B
bettyjo

Married on 12/01/2012

The Fine Tooners provided a caricature artist for my wedding reception. The process was simple and the conmunication was wonderful when I had so many questions. The artist that showed up looked ... Read more professional,had quality supplies as discussed, was very lively while she drew my friends, and the art was so funny! I will definately look for another opportunity to use their services.