The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

Overland Park, KS · View map

About The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

Caricatures By The Fine Tooners is an entertainment company in Kansas City (816-545-4257) that has been doing "Kind and Gentle" Caricature Favors (Mementos) at Wedding Receptions since 1997. We draw at the rate of one caricature... black and white, head and shoulders on a 11 x 8.5" sheet of Index Card Stock so it will fit perfectly into a frame. We have Face Painters, Airbrush Tattoos, Fortune Tellers and Balloon Artists for your special day. If you are having a theme event talk to us about preprinted paper. And if you really want a one of a kind surprise at your reception we also do custom coloring books of how you met and your bridal party and Judy Porter (award winning doll designer) makes caricature cake toppers. Contact us for all the details at email: mcqueend@usa.net / ph: 816-545-4257 / www.finetooners.com

6 Reviews for The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

6 The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists Reviews

S
Shelly

Married on 11/10/2017

WOW! This was such a great experience! We wanted something different than usual favors so we went with The Fine Tooners. Debbie was AMAZING! She was early, happy, and my guests loved her! Her ... Read more drawings were quick and on point!! I HIGHLY recommend her for your next function!!

User5572812

2+ years ago

Deb was wonderful. She was super helpful, and even though she wasn't available that day, she sent us Hector and BeeJay. They both did amazing caricatures for our reception, and our guests loved them. ... Read more Many said it was much more fun and interesting than photowalls or photobooths, and I couldn't agree more. We turned the caricatures into a guest book, and I know we will cherish it for years to come. Amazing professionals, all of them. I highly recommend them.

R
Ruby

Event date: 03/09/2013

I thought Deb with Fine Tooners was fantastic. I hired her to do caricatures for my daughter's birthday party. She was on time, professional and very nice. Not to mention the caricatures all turned ... Read more out amazing; she even made time to fit in the adults and my 3 month old. I will defiantly use her again and would recommend her to anyone.