Finger Lakes Hotel

Farmington, New York · View map · Visit website

About Finger Lakes Hotel

The Finger Lakes Hotel is a beautiful property and wedding event venue located in Farmington, New York. Surrounded by 80 acres of beautiful woods and wildlife, this scenic location gives you the feeling of being tucked away in a private resort while also giving you access to all the adventures the Finger Lakes region has to offer. While staying here for your wedding event, you'll be able to enjoy gambling at the Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track, relaxing on Canandaigua Lake, or touring along the Canandaigua or Seneca Lake wine trail. If you are looking for an attractive, memorable location to hold your special event, look no further.

Facilities and Capacity

At the Finger Lakes Hotel, you'll be able to enjoy many wonderful amenities, including a heated outdoor pool where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and a full menu served poolside all summer long. You can also indulge in the onsite Bar and Grill which includes a patio with one of the best sunsets in all of the Finger Lakes. Their facilities are equipped to provide endless possibilities for you to customize your wedding event. Outside ceremonies take place under a wooden pergola and may be attended by as many as 400 people while the indoor, recently renovated and very elegant ballroom can accommodate up to 250 people. The private bar and kitchen can accommodate up to 140 people while the tavern, which includes a patio, can accommodate up to 150 people.

The Finger Lakes Hotel offers distinct wedding packages that are designed to fit your special day perfectly. From the moment you arrive on-site until the time you leave, their professionally trained staff will amaze you with their hard work and proficiency. This venue is dedicated to providing you with an extraordinary experience you won't forget. Services offered at this venue include:

• Bridal suite

5 Finger Lakes Hotel Reviews

lawn_flamingo
Kristin

Married on 09/02/2017

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at the fingerlakes hotel, and my friends and family were raving about the experience, claiming that it was one of the best weddings they have ever ... Read more attended. Every detail of the day went better than I could have even imagined. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous out on the patio overlooking the trees. All of the food was absolutely delicious, and the dessert table was a huge success. Everyone that we worked with during the planing process was fun, friendly, and extremely accommodating. Everyone was quick to respond to any questions that we had, and the day proceeded without any problems. It was a very huge positive that all of our guests could party all night with us, and have a room at the hotel to return to. Thank you for making my wedding day such a fun and amazing time! And seriously, I am still craving the food we had that day, the chef is amazing!!!!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend using The Finger Lakes Hotel as your wedding venue. We got married there on October 1, 2016 and my husband and I cannot be happier with the service we received. The staff took care ... Read more care of everything from the moment we arrived until the moment we checked out. They were friendly, polite and very accommodating. The food was absolutely amazing from the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding feast, to Sunday morning brunch. The views from The Finger Lakes Hotel are beautiful and the perfect back drop for photos. The best part was that we were able to stay within our budget! Our guests are still complimenting us on how beautiful the wedding was and how much they enjoyed themselves! If you decide to choose The Finger Lakes Hotel for your special day I promise you won't regret it!

J
jennifer

Married on 05/18/2013

This is one of the most gorgeous places for a wedding. My brother and his new wife just got married there last weekend and it was a magical place. Staff is one of the best if not the best I have ever ... Read more seen. You will not be disappointed!!!