The Finishing Touch Wedding Design

Corona, California · View map · Visit website

About The Finishing Touch Wedding Design

The Finishing Touch Wedding Design is a wedding floral and design company in Southern California. Husband and wife Doug and Brandi Geisen began their floral arrangement journey in 1998 when they were planning their own wedding. They soon realized the difficulty in finding a company to provide the style they envisioned. Since then they have dedicated their time to ensuring all couples get the wedding florals and decor they want and deserve. Offering custom decor and flowers, their team of skilled and excited individuals will create your unique wedding vision.

They service Orange County, La Couty, Riverside, part of San Bernardino and San Deigo counties.

Every element is covered to provide you with the best experience possible. From the very beginning you are just as involved in the planning as they are. With consultations and visits to the showroom, you will feel confident in your wedding design. Not only do they provide floral and design services, but lighting as well. Lighting services include accent, dance floor, lanterns, string, outdoor, wall wash, chandeliers, hanging decor, monograms, pinspotting and uplighting. The Finishing Touch Wedding Design offers the following services:

• Cleanup

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/24/2019

Working with Vendor from Out of State

Brandi from Finishing Touch is amazing! I planned my wedding from across the country and she did a great job. I was nervous about not seeing the product in person but she sent me as many pictures as ... Read more possible and eased my anxiety. I arrived at the venue day of the wedding to get ready and was blown away at how beautiful the flowers and arrangements were. I was completely taken back because she met my dream (and I was not the easiest to pin down on what I wanted haha). I highly recommend this team.

Michael
Michael Frierson

Married on 12/31/2018

Finishing Touch Wedding Design live up to their name and more

Working with Finishing Touch Wedding Design was an experience that truly put our wedding over the top. They were able to bring to life what we envisioned our wedding would look like. They were ... Read more efficient, thorough and incredibly detailed in every aspect of the decor of the wedding. Brandi is extremely knowledgeable and thanks to that we were able to lean on her opinion whenever we weren't quite sure about certain details. My wife and I loved working with Finishing Touch Wedding Design. Their finishing touches absolutely made our wedding as spectacular as it was. It was an absolute pleasure and fully recommend them to anybody looking to have a memorable wedding.

K
Kelly

Married on 12/16/2018

Wonderful designs and easy day-of coordination

Brandi was simply amazing for our corporate event! She was very responsive and easy to connect with. She is so passionate about her work and really has great ideas. An don top of that she does more ... Read more than just florals. The TFT team did a wonderful job setting up and tearing down. It was so smooth day and made my job a breeze. Thank you Brandi and Doug, you guys were great and I would gladly work with y'all again!