The Finishing Touch

Hicksville, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Finishing Touch

The Finishing Touch luxury linen rentals is located in Hicksville, New York. We provide excellent customer service and have trained staff to help choose the perfect items to bring your wedding vision to life. Please contact us to design the perfect look for your event.

The Finishing Touch delivers, sets up and cleans up all your rental items for a hassle-free experience. We serve the, New York, Jersey, and Connecticut areas along with shipping nationally. We can help you coordinate the wedding theme, style, and colors for a cohesive look.. We have a wide selection of linens, chair covers, table runners, chair accents, charger plates, napkins, and decor, pillows, accessories and more. Their items are always clean and ready to wow you and your guests.

25 Reviews for The Finishing Touch

25 The Finishing Touch Reviews

G
Featured
Giuliana

Married on 05/29/2016

Our engagement party, my bridal shower, our rehearsal dinner and our WEDDING would NOT have looked as beautiful as it did without the help of Maryann at The Finishing Touch! Linens, napkins, chair ... Read more covers and charges are so very important for ANY event and The Finishing Touch has endless options that will cater to whatever your heart desires! Maryann’s eye for color and detail make it really easy to trust her; she knows what goes and what doesn’t. At every single one of our events, all of our guests wouldn’t stop complimenting the linens, napkins, chair covers, etc. The quality, detail and colors of what they carry are not something you can find anywhere. Their exclusive patterns, designs and colors make them a one-of-a-kind company! I am so happy to have chosen The Finishing Touch for my wedding. I am looking forward to using them again for all my other events in the future! There is NO ONE in the industry better than her – you will NOT regret it! Love – Giuliana and Anthony DeFiore

A
Ashley

Married on 06/02/2018

Great selection of table linens for all occasions! I used "Wishes" in ivory, which was a wonderful addition to our "Hollywood Glam" theme. Joy & Brenda were a pleasure to work with. Read more Great selection of table linens for all occasions! I used "Wishes" in ivory, which was a wonderful addition to our "Hollywood Glam" theme. Joy & Brenda were a pleasure to work with.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/09/2017

We used them for linens for our wedding september 9th, 2017. Did a great job! Beautiful linens that looked amazing. No issues with delivery or pickup and a very professional staff! Will use again in ... Read more the future!